Warning this place is a slum.
This is my actual experience. I have been a building inspector for over 40 years. Warning, unless you are brain-dead, you should NOT stay in this "slum." One of the worst hostels that I stayed at, in Jerusalem. And I have pictures to prove most of the following. With "lead" based paint peeling off the ceiling and walls in large chunks. And staying in that dorm for 2 weeks made my nose caked up with blood by every morning. Owner, and others smoke directly under the "No Smoking" sign inside the lobby 12 hours per night, 6 days a week. And most of the days also. the "Stink" fills the entire 1st floor. Electrical wiring is more than dangerous, and outlets are falling out of the walls. Shared "kitchen" is a health hazard, and refrigerator does NOT work. NO HEATING, NO air conditioning, and NO fans what-so-ever in dorms and most rooms, except "private" rooms. 8 people, or more, have to use 1 shower / toilet. When the toilet overflowed and "we" told office personal this fact they just laughed and 8 of us could not use for another 3 days. The mattresses, pillows and sheets, should have been burned (or quarantined) at least 5 years ago. When in the main 8 person dorm, the TV is to loud, most of the night. About their "secured" luggage room on the falsified description, the "door" was wide open for two weeks. Buckling 2nd floor is covered with carpets, and deteriorated ceiling is covered with sheets. Major cracks from floors in most all of the building, including ceilings show unsafe foundation system. FACT -- This place should have be condemned years ago.