Banff International Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com Hostelworld
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• By Bus:
• From Calgary downtown: The Greyhound Bus which will drop you off at the Banff Train Station.
• From Calgary Airport: The most convenient and most frequent bus is the Banff Airporter and it will drop you off directly on our doorstep. The Brewster Airport Express is a slightly cheaper option and includes free Wi-Fi; but it runs less frequently. The cheapest is the Greyhound from downtown Calgary, but you will need to take public transit or a taxi to station downtown.
• From Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops, Revelstoke:
• By bus, the only choice you have is Greyhound which drops you at the Banff train station.
• Bus Info:
• http://www.airportshuttleexpress.com, http://www.explorerockies.com/airport-shuttles/ and http://www.greyhound.ca
• Getting to the hostel from the Bus/Train station:
• Walk down Elk St. to Marten St and turn left. We are at the end of Marten St. on the left hand side, just past the Best Western. It's about a 10 minute walk altogether. A taxi will only cost you about $10.
• Driving from the east or west:
• Hostel GPS coordinates: 51.182827, -115.564859
• Please get off at the exit that says Lake Minnewanka and turn towards town. We are on the main stretch of Banff Ave just past the Delta Hotel, right before the corner with Marten St.
Address: 449 Banff Avenue, Box 519, Banff National Park (Lake Louise), Alberta, Canada
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Max. Age: All Ages
Min. Age without Parent: 18
Checkout: 11:00 (11 AM)
Maximum Stay: Unlimited
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Open Dates: All Year
Reception Hours: 24
Size: Very Large (100+ beds)
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 7 cheap places to stay in Banff National Park