ALWAYS INCLUDED: FREE Wi-Fi! Right in the middle of the popular district of MITTE – PRENZLAUER BERG, our new hostel will be open starting in 2008! The highlights and symbols of EAST BERLIN, such as the HACKESCHER MARKT or the famous TV TOWER at ALEXANDERPLATZ, are just a few stops away on the U-bahn or S-Bahn.
Hotel Quality at Hostel Prices – This is what MEININGER City Hostel & Hotel at Senefelder Platz has to offer:
- Top location with connections to public transportation
- All rooms are furnished with shower/WC and TV (double and single rooms also have a telephone)
- City walking tour included
- 24-hour reception and check-in – never closes
- Washing machine and dryer (for a fee)
- Guest kitchen can be used free of charge
- Taxes and services charges included
- In-house free time entertainment available: game room with billiards, table football (foosball), karaoke, movies, PlayStation, TV, stereo system
- Free luggage storage and lockers
- Internet terminals
- Wireless internet (for free)
- Credit cards accepted
- M-Bar and café
- M-Lounge with fireplace
- High level of security with modern keycard system
- Non-smoking rooms
- Information for sightseeing and entertainment in Berlin
- Handicapped friendly
- Family and child friendly building
- Coin telephone
- Bike rental
- House pets allowed
- Multi-lingual personnel
- High level of comfort
- Personal atmosphere
Booked rooms will be available starting at 3 pm on the day of arrival. Check-in can be processed earlier. Your luggage can be stored securely and free of charge in our luggage storage while you explore Germany's capital city.
Our hostel is located right in the middle of the popular district MITTE – PRENZLAUER BERG. The symbols and highlights of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily.
INDOOR / FUN
No time to be bored: internet access for surfing, chatting and checking email (for a small fee), billiards, table football (foosball), video games, karaoke and much more. Meet cool new people in the M-Bar or in front the fireplace in our lounge.
SIGHTSEEING & NIGHTLIFE
- Hackescher Markt: 500 m
- Alexanderplatz: 500 m
- Kollwitzplatz: 800 m
- Judengasse: 2.5 km
- Potsdamer Platz: 5 km
- Wall Museum / Checkpoint Charlie: 5 km
- Brandenburg Gate / Reichstag: 4 km
- Museum Island: 3 km
Berlin's nightlife is legendary, colorful and diverse. Its creative music scene attracts club-goers, new artists and musicians from all parts of the world, thereby guarantying variety, innovation and that everyone who likes music will be able to find something they like within their budget. Ask us directly or find information about current events in the popular city magazines Zitty or Tip.
You can find the perfect meal in Berlin, day or night. Everywhere one looks there are restaurants, bars, clubs, cafés and pubs with seating both inside and outside.
CLEANLINESS & SECURITY
Cleanliness is of the highest priority for us. All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned daily.
The hostel and its rooms are equipped with a highly modern keycard system. The entire hostel is equipped with a modern fire alarm system with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers on every floor, as well as a video monitoring system in the entrance area and bar.
Furthermore, our reception is manned 24 hours a day so that you will always find someone to speak to about questions and concerns.