Hostel Downtown - Prague

Video

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Hostel Downtown - Prague" at Národní 19.)

Národní 19, Praha 1, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic
www.hostel-downtown.cz/
00420224240570
00420224241197

How is Hostel Downtown - Prague rated on other websites?

Gomio

Great location, facilities
In an excellent location, close to the old square and restaurants. Beds and pillows were comfortable and the hostel was super clean. The cheap breakfast buffet was good too -- eggs, pancakes with jam and sugar, cucumber, coffee, tea, toast, cereal. The only thing that could make it better would be a bar! Will be back again.
Kelly
Age 22, Australian
2014-07-27

Price ≠ Service
Maybe because I visited during Easter holiday, so the price is really high, need 30 euro in 6 female room per person per night, the staff of the hotel is really nice, they are willing to offer any help of you, but compare with other hostel i stayed before, about introduce the place to traveling, they are not good at it. but that is ok. the place i felt dissatisfied most, is for our room, 6 people dorm, only have 1 plug, which made me can not charging my phone and camera. Of course this happened nearly half hostels, that I have visited, but just because this time, the price is too high. So make me feel disappointed. Of course, the location, cleaning of this hostel is good.
Marina
2014-04-21

Good
Downtown hostel is located in a very central area, only 10 minutes walk to Prague's main central attractions. I stayed for 3 nights in a 8 beds mixed dormitory, the room was big, clean and colourful. The bathrooms were also clean and fortunately I never had to queue for using them. The people I've shared the room with where always polite and respectful. But I have to say that I wasn't very happy with the receptionist. Unfortunately I always dealt with the same girl and she didn't have good manners at all, never smiling and clearly not very happy to help and give some information. The day I left I met another guy at the reception and he was very kind and helpful giving me directions to the train station. By the way, except for the bad experience I had with that receptionist, my overall opinion of the hostel is very good and I would advice you to stay there.
Debora