MIJE Hostel - Maubuisson, Paris

4è - Marais
7.2

your hostels in Paris

Do you want to book your hostel online?

Check out Hostelworld.com

MIJE Hostel - Maubuisson Reviews

Quality accommodation in convenient location

This is a civilised quality property housed in a historic building. Everything is clean and modern. My room had four beds, shower, and washbasin. The window looked towards Saint Gervais, but I was not bothered by the bells (maybe they don't ring at night?). I made use of the kettle in the reception/breakfast area. Breakfast is from 7:00 to 10:00. An improvement would be to have showers on the landings, and not just in the rooms (so as not to annoy people who are trying to sleep). The establishment has a policy of requiring online bookers to check in before 12:00, but you have no access to the rooms before 15:00. Why not have the same time for both?

Martin
2017-05-09
Sweden

Maubuisson is a good hostel

This hostel is clean, secure, the location is very good, the receptionists are helpful. I like to be in this hostel. I think come back. Paris is a lovely city!!!

Jeanne Rocha
2012-04-11
Brazil

Location, Location, Location!

If you are looking for a hostel with clean dorms, average breakfast and in a great location then this is the hostel for you. Me and my friend stayed here in the summer of 2009 and we enjoyed our experience very much. Don't expect grand rooms or luxury interior, I would say it's suitable for a group of friends visiting on a short break. People on front reception were friendly, polite, and helpful. I have continued to recommend this hostel to anyone planning a trip to Paris and will definitely consider booking a room here again.

2011-04-06
United Kingdom

Location!

Located right near the Notre Dame in a beautiful building (with elevator which is perfect when u have a heavy backpack)! Breakfast is simple but filling. Rooms are bright and large and showers are the best. Comfy beds too. Totally recommend it!

Lune
2011-02-16
Italia

Great place!

Best location, reasonable breakfast, good key system, big rooms specially the very last one on the top floor. Quiet at night, clean bathrooms, nice staff, amazing beds, and perfect shower pressure (no push up annoying buttons!!). Would stay here again! Probably on my next vacation in Paris!

Jenny S.
2010-02-27
South Africa

Clean rooms, great staff, perfect location!

Amazing building in the most perfect location in Paris, EVER! Honest breakfast included, big rooms with great shower and huge sink. Comfy beds with reading light. Staff always nice and helpful. Despite the slow and expensive internet and no common room, this place is really good! Would stay there again!

Adriana TR
2009-06-28
Brazil

Fantastic all around -- no complaints!

I stayed in this hostel with a friend of mine in August, and we had a wonderful experience! We both had limited knowledge of French, but the people behind the desk were very accommodating. Our room had a lovely view, was always clean, and we never had to worry about our things being safe when we were gone. Breakfast was decent. it's free so you can't be too fussy. The location was ideal -- so good that when we came back to Paris near the end of our trip we requested the exact same hostel! All in all, Maubisson spoiled us, and no other hostel in my travels has ever come close to it.

Susanna
2007-10-22
Canadian

Friendly Atmosphere!

I stayed in Maubuisson with a friend for four nights in june 2007. I contacted the hostal only three days before our arrival and they were very friendly and we could book four nights in Maubuisson and one night in Fourcy (because it's the same owner). The staff was always friendly, they helped us to find cheap restaurants and we were finally allowed to spend our last night in paris in the lobby of this hostel (because of the fact that we were leaving early we did not want to pay another night). The rooms are nice and clean, mostly of four persons, each provided with a shower. The breakfast consists of bread, orange juice, croissant, jam, tea/coffee. There is no common room, so it's a bit difficult to meet other travelers, but we always made friends with the people who shared our room! Something annoying -- in this hostel there are often staying school classes or youth groups, so be prepared for thirty little children running up and down the stairs at 6:30 in the morning! The hostel is located really perfect -- Marais is a very nice quarter (stand up early and take fotos!) and it's within walking distance to the Latin Quarter where you can find a lot of bars and discos. Oh, and don't worry about the curfew (1 a.m.), you just have to tell at the reservation if you're going to be late and they'll let you in.

Lisa
2007-07-25
Germany

A 13th century monistary, nicely refurbished as a hostel and hotel. Make your reservation far in advance. Same ownership as Fauconnier and Fourcy.

Metro #1 line, St. Paul station or Hotel de Ville

Address: 12, rue des Barres, 4è - Marais, Paris, Île-de-France, France

MIJE Hostel - Maubuisson is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld

Website MIJE Hostel - Maubuisson Paris www.mije.com
Phone Number: +33 (0)1 42 74 23 45

Max. Age: 30

Checkout: 12:00 (12 Noon)

Curfew: 01:00 (1 AM)

Maximum Stay: 7 nights

Size: Very Large (100+ beds)

Rate MIJE Hostel - Maubuisson