Residencial Lar do Areeiro is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Residencial Lar do Areeiro
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Metro: We are in front of Areeiro metro station. If you come from the Airport, take it until Alameda and then change into line VERDE (green) direction Telheiras, our stop Areeiro is the first one.
• From the airport: At the airport check for the “Carris” busses interface, you should take bus nr. 5 heading Areeiro and get out at stop “Areeiro – Av. Gago Coutinho) It takes around 15 minutes. The Hostel Lar Areeiro is around 100 mt from the bus stop.
• As an option you can find also taxis at the airport.
• If your flight arrives between 8:00pm and 06:00am please check with our front desk team what is the best transportation solution available.
• Arriving at Lisbon by Train (Interrail):
• If you will arrive at Lisbon by train you will have two similar itineraries with direct connection to the subway network:
• Orient Station – with connection to the subway red line, you will have to change line at Alameda Station to the green line, exit at Areeiro (around 17 minutes)
• Sta Apolonia Station - with connection to the subway blue line, you will have to change line at Baixa-Chiado Station to the green line, exit at Areeiro (around 18 minutes)
• Rent a Car: Lar Areeiro Lisbon front desk is always available to book you a car, before and during your stay. Benefit from our special agreement rates.
• By car: If you prefer to arrive at Lar Areeiro on your own car, we have at your entire disposal a private parking facility near.
Address: Praça Francisco Sá Carneiro, 4, Lisbon (Lisboa), Lisbon, Portugal
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
Credit Card Payments
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 78 cheap places to stay in Lisbon