No card or membership necessary! The price shown is REAL!
Come and stay in the ancient fabrics factory, that worked from 1860 till 20 years ago, now completely renovated as a modern and cool hostel: the Fabric Hostel! Ideally situated in the middle of the most interesting Campania Region spots.
We've derived from the huge halls full of looms, 21 bright and coloured rooms, dorms from 4 to 9 beds, private rooms with 2 or 3 beds, and 7 double rooms with or without private facilities. And we have not in any way changed the nature of the structure, which is a piece of history of the Italian manufacturer, but we have of course followed the most recent European quality and security standards.
On the ground floor, we've created a big common room (90sq.m.) with sofas and pillows for chatting and relaxing, SatTV, CD/DVD player, 3 computers for free internet access, free wi-fi, and moreover musical instruments available for improvised jam sessions! Because here at the Fabric Hostel we point everything on human relationships and friendliness.
In the beautiful sunny days Italy is rich of, you can also stay on the two beautiful courtyards, relaxing and taking sun.
And just crossing the reception, you will reach the 'Fabric Club', a multifunctional structure that works as restaurant, wine bar, live music club, space for concerts, theatre and dance performances, films and short films projections, exhibitions: have a beer or a glass of wine, tasting the typical Campania dishes, listening to live music or watching to one of the live performances scheduled, while you stay on the cheapest and most comfy hostel in southern Italy.
For as little as 14.80 euros per night for a dorm bed (low season), you get thousands of free facilities:
- Check-in and reception from 8 am till 2 am (almost 24 hours)
(after closing time enter with numeric key lock)
- no curfew, no lockout
- ideal location
- many and frequently cleaned bathrooms
- free linen, and you don't have to make the bed, we do
- free towels in double rooms ensuite
- dormitory guests can rent towels at the reception
- free computers with internet access
- free wi-fi in the common room and in the club, navigate with your own laptop
- musical instruments freely available
- free luggage storage
- free lockers near each bed
- sat TV, CD and DVD player (freely available DVDs and you can also rent them near the hostel)
- free table tennis and English popular board games
- friendly, helpful staff
- free or secure parking place near the hostel
- non-stop hot and cold running water
- air conditioning in some double and all the twin rooms (write us an email if you prefer a double room with air conditioning, if still available we will be happy to provide this)
- safe for valuables
- relaxed atmosphere and fun
- pizza and pasta parties during the week
- near public transports for reaching all the interesting spots
- free infos and booking for sightseeing: bus, walking tours & activities
- coloured, bright and airy rooms
...and if still uncertain, you can take a look before you decide!
Discover how convenient is staying in Portici for your trip, a graceful Naples district much safer and cleaner than Naples downtown, and anyway distant from it just one or three (depending on the line) underground stops. Portici is rich of beautiful gardens and right in the middle between the downtown and the many interesting and historical spots our region offers: Pompeii ruins excavations, the archaelogical area of Ercolano and Oplonti, the Amalfi Coast, the Sorrento Coast, the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the Vesuvius and the Natural Park that surrounds it. All these just some minutes from Portici on the same underground line that links it with the downtown, that has a stop just 5 minutes walking from the hostel.
Our friendly, helpful and well-trained staff is ready to help you with all your requests and also with any questions you have about your trip.
What makes Fabric Hostel attractive to our guests? The location of the hostel, the friendly and professional staff, our prices, the warm atmosphere, the cool and lively music and art Club, the extra services that we offer: all these distinguishes us from any other hostel in Italy, and places the Fabric Hostel amongst the best hostels in Europe. Read the hundreds enthusiast reviews of our previous guests!
Come to see with your own eyes, you'll never forget the Fabric Hostel!
Note for people on wheelchair: we have a 4-beds dorm on the ground floor that is suitable also for wheelchairs. The room has two bunk beds, so we can host no more than 2 people in the same time using wheelchairs. If you need this kind of accommodation, please book in a 4beds dorm then write an email to us for letting us know.
- Check-in and reception from 8am in the morning to 2am in the night
- Access to your room after 2pm (you can leave your stuff in the luggage room for free and go out)
- At the hostel for paying the balance due, if you want to pay with the credit card we apply a service charge of 2€ every 50€: e.g. balance due from 0€ to 50€ = 2€ fee; balance due from 51€ to 100€ = 4€ fee, and so on… for every transaction.