Hotel Marko Polo is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Hotel Marko Polo
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Getting to Korčula
• By car
• Take the A1 motorway from the direction of Rijeka and Zagreb until reaching the ferry port Split (Exit Split) or Dubrovnik (Exit Ploče).
• Take the road to the ferry port Orebić (Pelješac) from the direction of Dubrovnik.
• Regular ferry lines will get you to Korčula.
• Information for drivers: Croatian Auto Club
• By boat
• Ferry lines from Split, Ploče and Orebić.
• High-speed coastal line Rijeka-Korčula-Dubrovnik.
• Catamaran lines Split-Vela Luka, Split-Korčula and Dubrovnik-Korčula.
• 10-minute ride Orebić-Korčula every hour on the hour.
• By bus
• Regular bus lines from Dubrovnik, Zagreb and Sarajevo.
• By plane
• Get to the Dubrovnik Airport (Čilipi), transfer to Dubrovnik, then take a bus, rental car or a car or van offered by local carriers which will get you to Korčula.
• By train
• Take a train to Split from Zagreb and other northern cities and then take the bus or boat lines to Korčula.
Address: Setaliste F. Krsinica 102, Korčula (Island of Korčula), Dubrovnik-Neretva, Croatia
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 2 cheap places to stay in Korčula