Casona Puerto Dreams, Puerto Escondido

8.9

Casona Puerto Dreams is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com

How is Casona Puerto Dreams rated on booking websites?

Casona Puerto Dreams Reviews

Casona Puerto Dreams Reviews from the Web

One of the nicest rooms I ever had. Stayed with a friend in a private and the atmosphere here is relaxed, friendly, super green and very comfy. Plenty of hammocks and plants create a peaceful environment. The staff is super helpful and friendly. Sadly it's not in walking distance to most of the happenings or the beach but with a car or moto this place is by far better than some in the main street

redscil8056
2022-09-07

This house itself is so beautiful and has a lovely wrap around veranda with hammocks etc. The bed was super confortable and the whole place was spotless. The vibe was super chilled as it was quiet due to it being low season. Even so, the staff were really helpful in booking us on tours or getting us taxis. Would highly recommend this place as a base for your stay in Escondido

segogan8843
2022-09-04

The most boring hostel I have seen. This place rubbed me wrong from the start. I was not overly impressed. Plus, you can't plug anything in that has three prongs, so my computer charged in the bathroom. I certainly did not feel safe leaving my computer unattended in the bathroom. So many better options.

Oh, also, I drove to the wrong place. I guess the owners own several properties, and they think it is clever to name them almost the same thing.

I was so disappointed with this place that I said sc

jon23ak8132
2022-08-27

The hostel is calm and perfect to relax for a few days with lots of space to chill. The staff was very sweet and helpful. Although the location was a bit further away from the main area, the beaches were still within walking distance and you could rent bikes and scooters.

Bonus points for the cutest kitty as well :)

aH030mx4kJdeOYwX
2022-07-23

Great hostel with friendly, helpful staff. Private room was large and very comfortable and clean, although was pretty hot. Good location and all the best beaches are walking distance. They also helped us rent a moped which was a very smooth process.

tobydye14502
2022-06-16

lovely little hostel, very quiet and relaxed, sweet staff and other travellers

lilianpritchard
2022-06-11

Lovely staff, very chilled atmosphere but location wasnt the best. Great if you just want to relax.

thecreatorofdisco993
2022-06-09

One of my favourite hostels ever! Went back a few times during my Mexico trip. Its so relaxed and spacious and bright and airy! Perfect if you want a quieter few days. The staff are amazing and I made some great memories here.

portiaconn9964
2022-05-13

Such a lovely hostel, I enjoyed every single day staying there. Location isn't the best, but you can rent scooters directly at the hostel or just take the bikes they have and then you reach everything really fast.

evawenaweser1417
2022-05-03

Great place our private room was lovely, felt very at home there, not much going on atmosphere wise but was very relaxed and we felt comfortable and safe there

Izzygilligan
2022-04-13

I actually really enjoyed this hostel. It's very quiet but a nice place to just hang out and the staff is really nice. Easy to start conversations with people as it is a very small hostel.

nicolekraft1751934
2022-03-07

Im sure this hostel will have huge potential! Really enjoyed my stay here, would recommend if youre looking for somewhere quiet!

kieranmcnamara949191
2022-03-04

We had a private room which was glorious. There's only a fan so was v warm. Such a wonderful hostel, lots of lovely people to meet!

riagb297590
2022-02-22

Loved my stay here. It's like having your own family home in Puerto Escondido. Chilled atmosphere, guests were all super lovely and the hosts were the best!

Michaelkosminsky4688
2022-02-20

Calm hostel. Right choice if you need good wifi and silence during the day. No parties in the evening.

antonhe
2022-02-12

A LOVELY family runs this place, they were so kind and welcoming. It's in a quiet, chill location w lot of hammocks. Not a party hostel but there were great folks staying always down to have a beer and chat in the evenings. A little bit of a walk to the beach, but being in a more local area (rather than super touristy) makes up for it IMO. I worked remotely and the internet is pretty good for Puerto Escondido (have a local sim/hotspot no matter where you stay in Puerto haha). Will return.

ljdurst3775
2022-02-06

Rooms are great, hot showers and great kitchen. Location is not the best, but the hostel give you bicycles to drive around which is nice. Solid wifi.

gal476018
2022-02-01

The villa is nice, but other than that I was a bit disappointed : barely anyone was hanging out around so hard to meet people as a solo traveler, kitchen was dirty and lacked all the bare minimum products. If you're just looking for a place to sleep it does the job !

duboisceline2861

Plenty of space

keemypop
2022-02-01

Amazing place! Good people!

She is very kind and helpfull. ((:

davidovich617002
2022-01-27

Casona Puerto Dreams is a dream for travelers, digital workers, nomads and surfers. We offer you more than just accommodation; become a local just by checking-in and enjoy shared common areas with other Puerto Dreams around.

Join our community staying in private rooms or dorms and enjoy spacious common areas, kitchen and Co-Work, all with our beautiful and nature design. Our private rooms aim for the most privacy and each have its own ample space with with power sockets, reading lights and more details so you can hang out, work, study, and/or read without leaving the room. All our rooms are spacious and fresh during the day, with wifi available everywhere.

Enjoy a big kitchen with all the necessary cookware and a big rooftop where you can chill. Get your food around at very cheap price, either in the Local Market just a few steps from us, or on the local stores on our street. Also enjoy our different Puerto Dreams accommodations, where you can enjoy different common areas.

Casona Puerto Dreams Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15.00 to 22.30
Check out before 12.00

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes included
Breakfast not included

General:
Reception from 7.30 to 10.30
No curfew
Over 18 years old

• If you Arrive at ADO, the best option is to get a local taxi. If you wish to walk it will take you 20 minutes.
• From the airport, the best option is to get a safe taxi and you will get here in 6 minutes. You can also walk outside airport and get local taxi. If you wish to walk, we are 30 minute away from airport.

Address: C. Océano Pacífico 205, Los Mangos, 71984 Puerto, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico

Casona Puerto Dreams is listed on the following booking sites:

Website Casona Puerto Dreams Puerto Escondido (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +52 9541544418