2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Hostelworld HostelsClub HostelsClub Booking.com Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Brussels Central train station:
• Take the metro : (Line 1A, direction 'Koning Boudewijn'): one stop: from Central station to Brouckère square (Place Brouckère), then take metro exit 'Avenue Anspach' (marked in green), at the exit: walk to the right and cross the Brouckère square (not really a square anymore) and walk straight into the big avenue 'Boulevard Emile Jacqmain' (= the left avenue of the 2 big 'V'- avenues that end on Brouckère square), pass 2 traffic lights, the hostel is at number 99 on the right side!
• Brussels North train station:
• easy on foot:
• Take the main front exit by walking always straight ahead through the lenght of the train station, go down the stairs into the Avenue Albert II (where the high office buildings are) and follow 400 meters this big avenue to the left (along the green parc route), continue straight, until you arrive at a big roundabout on the big Botanique avenue, cross the traffic lights, and go straight, into the 'Emile Jacqmain boulevard', the hostel is at nr. 99 (on the left side, +- 200 meter into Boulevard Emile Jacqmain)
• Brussels South train station (Midi):
• Take the tram: go to the metrostation (don't take metro, but TRAM!), take any tram direction NORD (north), exit tram at stop 'Brouckère square' (place Brouckère), exit the metrostation at the sign 'Jacqmain avenue' - do not take the long horizontal automatic walker (= direction metro)-, walk into the Jacqmain avenue (the avenue on the left side of the big Coca Cola neon lights, and with white streetlights at night), walk along the right side, pass 2 traffic lights, until you arrive at the hostel, nr 99.
• By car:
• From the highway ring arround Brussels, follow always 'city center', the hostel is in the very heart of downtown Brussels, along the central Boulevards: with 'La Bourse' (at avenue Anspach) - Place 'Brouckère' and into 'Boulevard Emile Jacqmain', where the hostel is (on the left side of the big Coca-Cola neon lights), pass 2 traffic lights, the hostel (blue neon) is on the right side, nr. 99.
• From Brussels South-Charleroi airport (for Ryanair-wizzair passengers):
• A 45 minute direct shuttle bus ride between the airport and the Brussels South ('Midi') train station (best option!). ATTENTION: when returning to airport: make sure to take the shuttle bus at least 2 hours before your flight time!
• From the national airport ('Brussels Airport'):
• Take the train at the airport for a 10 minutes train ride to the Brussels North station.
• From Eurolines bus company:
• Ticketoffice + departures/arrivals: under the stairs of the front entrance of the Brussels North train station
• From the European District (15 min from hostel with metro):
• Take the metro at the Brouckère square (see description Brussels Central train station), Line 1, direction Hermann Debroux, 5 stops until Schuman metro station.
Address: Emile Jacqmainlaan 99, City Centre, Brussels (Bruxelles/Brussel), Belgium
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 13 hostels in Brussels