Selina Centavrus Pelion is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• From the airport:
• The closest airports are Volos Airport (VOL), Skiathos (JSI), or, alternatively, Thessaloniki (SKG) or Athens (ATH).
• Selina Makrinitsa is 1h 15mins by car from VOL or you can take the KTEL bus to Volos . Find the KTEL bus station (5€ and the buses wait for every flight, so don't worry about finding one) and then take the KTEL bus to Makrinitsa (1.8€, 8-10 buses per day).
• By public transportation:
• There are three options for arriving via public transportation. The Volos KTEL bus, the intercity train station, or Volos Port. Buses from most major cities in Greece arrive to the Volos KTEL bus station.
• Trains from Athens and Thessaloniki arrive at the train station. Volos Port is served by ferry boats from the Skiathos, Skopelos, Allonisos and Euboea islands. Buses are approx 10-20€ the one way trip and 20-50€ round trip. Trains from Athens 35-40€, trains from Thessaloniki 20-30€. The ferries are approx. 30€ one way, depending on the destination and the type of the boat.
Address: Makrinitsa (epar. odos Makrinitsas - Ano Volou), Pelion, Makrinitsa, Greece
Female Solo Traveller
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?Find all cheap places to stay in Makrinitsa