Astor Queensway Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Astor Queensway Hostel" at 45 Queensborough Terrace.)

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, Greater London, England
51.511761, -0.185398 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.astorhostels.com
+44 (0) 207 229 7782

How is Astor Queensway Hostel rated on other websites?

Great stay!
We didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel, because we wanted to see and do so many things in London. However I can say that I enjoyed my stay in the Astor Queensway so much better than another hostel where I spend my trip to London 3 years ago. What I really appreciated were the cleanliness of the room and the bathroom, the good working showers and toilets and the very friendly staff. The only thing I maybe missed was a bar in the hostel. But I would definitely come back, because for London standards this hostel has a very good price/quality ratio!
Maike
Age 27, Belgium
2014-11-12

Good experience
Very welcoming staff and clean rooms. The bathrooms were somewhat dirty, but that can't really be helped in an 8 person room. The street below was very noisy on weekday mornings -- just something to be aware of. Liked the location and the experience overall.
Lindsey
2014-09-15

Good
I really like this hostel. Near bayswater and queensway (two underground ), near tube have many market and food. Service is good, clear room.
Pishuang
Age 35, Taiwan
2014-06-07

Dirty and noisy hostel
If you arrived in London in evening and left on early morning and it's better sleeping in the airport. Very dirty and stingy toilet and shower and you do not wish take shower.
patkam
(hong kong)
2010-05-12

Good
I really like this hostel. the location is amazing, staff is very friendly, breakfast was very good. Maybe they should work on a tidiness a little bit more but my whole impression of this hostel in quite good. I would recommend everyone!
Ajda
(slovenia)
2007-10-03

Good
Reasonably clean, with heaps of atmosphere and in a great neighbourhood! Lots of great places to eat and not too far from the station. Reasonably priced for London too and staff were really friendly. In retrospect we wish we'd stayed here for our entire stay.
Juanita
(Australian)
2007-09-14

It was ok, I guess
Planned to stay here for three nights but ended up only staying one. I had just come from a week working in Dublin with my own hotel room and had gotten sick, so that could be part of the reason I wasn't so happy. I arrived at 12:30 a.m. and immediately fell asleep -- or tried to. The room was incredibly hot, even with the window as open as it could be. Staff was friendly, en-suite bathroom ok (horrible shower though). After the one night I left and used some hotel points to stay at the Hilton, which I wanted to save for a special occasion, but I wasn't in the hostel mood on this trip I guess. For London it's a good price -- my bed in a six-bed en-suite room was about US$32 per night or so, but the room is so incredibly cramped that I just don't see myself staying here again.
Zach
(Namibia)
2007-06-24
  It was nice overall. the carpeting and flooring seemed a bit shabby and has some tripping potential. The staff was great and the beds were comfy. The place was clean and the kitchen is nice and spacious. The subway line advertised as closest is closed and it was about a 20-30 minute walk to get there. There is another station closer on another line, other than the one advertised. Overall a decent place to stay.
Leanne