5 Terre Backpackers City, La Spezia

9.5

#1 Top Rated Hostel in La Spezia

5 Terre Backpackers City is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book 5 Terre Backpackers City

How is 5 Terre Backpackers City rated on booking websites?

5 Terre Backpackers City Reviews

5 Terre Backpackers City Reviews from the Web

Can't rate highly enough! The owners make such an effort and are incredibly welcoming. They know exactly what backpackers and solo travellers are looking for. All round brilliant facilities, location and spotlessly clean. I wish all hostels could be this good, will most definitely be back!

lewisbrown7984778
2022-07-17

Super nice stay in a very clean and secured hostel ! The little number of guests makes it easy to speak and meet new people. The staff is also very friendly. Very close to the station which is super convenient to visit the 5 terre.

Totally recommend !

Marieaziz69
2022-07-16

This is a really boutique hostel, and has the vibe of a BednBreakfast. Newly renovated, the facilities are great and with multiple keys/cards needed to access the property I felt extremely safe. The guys who own it will help you plan your days in Cinque Terre to maximise your experience and Minimise spending! The complementary breakfast was delicious and delivered to your table (did not feel like a hostel at all! In the best way though) and the free glass of wine in the evening really helped to bring the

ganner10
2022-07-05

What an absolute treat to stay here! The star of this hostel are the staff who take care to remember everyone's names and make you feel at home and welcomed. The owners have the best advice and suggestions for exploring the area. The only caveat is that there is no common area to chill inside, near the dorms. They have the great outdoor area, but this closes relatively early around 22 or 14 depending on the night. Me and other hostel goers all wished there was a more casual place to relax!

mollykgipson5262
2022-06-29

Best hostel Ive ever stayed in! From facilities, cleanliness, great atmosphere, free breakfast and the staff being the loveliest and most helpful people ever.

The staff gave me ideas of how to spend my time here but also went above and beyond and gave me ideas of things to do in Rome (which was where I was going afterwards). I could rave about this place forever!!

kieralea970
2022-06-27

BEST hostel I have ever stayed at!!!! I have stayed in tons of hostels in Europe and Asia and 5 Terre really was the best. The breakfast is SO good, and all the staff know you by name. Felt very at home there and I loved my nights on the patio with other hostel roommates playing drinking games and having a laugh. As well, the staff is super helpful with giving recommendations:) Everywhere they told me to go to was incredible. I extended my stay here by 2 nights because it was so nice.

ekavanagh41767
2022-06-23

Francesco and the rest of the staff were absolutely superb.

Great atmosphere, clean rooms and such good service all round.

Would highly recommend staying here.

amXNzcOsDAw4QdTk
2022-06-23

Excellent location and really friendly staff! What is keeping me from giving a 10 is the lack of kitchen, and the fact that the breakfast was quite small (although delicious).

jacoblac
2022-06-20

Im so glad I stayed here!! Francesco was very kind from the first conversation we had. I had to do a late check-in and he made it super easy. Hes really attentive, his breakfast is sooo good and all his recommendations very helpful. The hostel was beautiful (special mention to the bathrooms ), the bar downstairs aswell. The only thing I didnt like is that there werent any common spaces apart from the bar, so it was difficult to meet people from outside your dorm. Apart from that, it was easily the best

andicuncetapereira
2022-06-17

Beautiful place

Great staff

Awesome location

zcon24795
2022-06-07

Lovely hostel with lovely hosts. Felt very at ease and chilled out in this hostel. The hosts had great suggestions with what to do with your time and I felt very looked after.

marieguelden
2022-06-05

Wonderful hostel with very friendly staff! Every evening they give you a free glass of wine which is a good way to meet others staying at the hostel.

It's very close to the train station as well, so it is very very easy to get to Cinque Terre

The rooms were clean and comfortable, with good bathrooms!

mjahlv8854
2022-06-03

I would recommend this hostel to anyone! The staff go above and beyond, the hostel itself is really clean and the breakfast in the morning is phenomenal. I felt very comfortable here and the location is also great - super close to the train station :)

maddiezenuik6508
2022-05-26

I wasn't planning to go to La Spezia/Cinque Terre at all until a friend recommended this hostel. I am so glad that I went, and I recommend it to anyone travelling in Italy! The most beautiful area, with the hostel in a perfect location. The facilities are updated and clean, the staff and volunteers are so friendly and helpful, and the 3-minute walk to the train station makes it easy to explore all the towns. I could not recommend this hostel enough!

meg0n
2022-05-24

really enjoyed my stay! Antonio & Francesco were so nice. The location was great, super close to the train station. rooms nice and beds comfy

sannifanni
2022-05-12

AMAZING owners, they get to know you on a first name basis and are always there with a smile on their face. They also make the best breakfast!!

courtneyrulton_20047704
2022-05-04

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The owners Antonio and Francesco knew all the guests by name and really went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable. The hostel itself is almost brand new and very well maintained. Breakfast is included in the price and there's a free glass of wine between 7-8pm every day. The only drawback is that there is no common area once the outdoors terrace closes (but this could be seen as a positive to others). Thanks for everything guys (and Kila!)

apalmer95
2022-05-02

I had an amazing stay at 5 Terre Backpackers. Antonio and Francesco are amazing hosts and have managed to create a great hostel environment. The free breakfast is delicious and the location is perfect for exploring the 5 villages. We were also given some great recommendations which really let us make the most of our time there. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

annamem336057
2022-04-30

I absolutely loved my stay here! All the staff were so friendly and constantly referred to you on a first name basis. The rooms were spacious and really comfortable, and the 7pm aperitivo was definitely an added bonus! I will 100% be coming back to stay again in the future.

acllaw6360
2022-04-25

Perfect hostel! Super close to the train station an Francesco and Antonio were extremely friendly and helpful hosts, greeting me by name as soon as I arrived. I got great suggestions for hikes, restaurants, etc. Free breakfast, which was excellent, and free wine at night and discounted drinks, which allowed me to meet other travelers and go out to dinner with them each night I was there. Only a few rooms, so you get to know who else is staying there easily. Great facilities. Highly recommend!

alwaystaylormade5018
2022-04-20

5 Terre Backpackers is pleased to introduce you our brand new hostel situated in the city center of La Spezia. The 5 Terre Backpackers City is just 100 meters from the central train station and 200 meters from Via Del Prione. Very close to restaurants, shops and bars. Perfect location to explore the 5 villages during the day.

The hostel has three bright and large 6 mixed bed dorms and one 4 mixed bed dorm at the first floor.
At the ground floor you will find our beautiful secret garden where you can relax.
We are waiting for you!!!

Mix dorms only
No outside food or drinks allowed in all the property.
No kitchen
No laundry service (if you need there is a laundrymat 100 meters away from the hostel)

Included in the Price
.bathrooms and showers at room floor,
.daily cleaning of bathrooms and rooms,
.bed sheets and shower towel,
.private lockers in the room and storage luggage,
.hair dryer,
.usb spot in every bed,
.free breakfast,
.free wifi in every rooms and every common areas,
.free welcome drink

Check-in: from 3pm to 8pm.
Check-out: until 10am.

All major credit cards (except for American Express) accepted.

Standard Rate: Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Non Refundable Rate: the whole amount of the reservation may be charged any time after booking.

N.B. City tax excluded: 2.50€ per person per day (to be paid upon check-in time).
VAT included

Min stay 2 nights (low season) 3 nights (high season)

Reception Available from 8am to 10am and 3pm to 8pm
No curfew
We have three days of policy of cancellation.

Please read our terms and conditions before booking.

• By train:
• 5 Terre backpackers is located just 1 minute away from the La Spezia Central Train Station. Once you exit the main building of the train station take left and
• keep walking straight for 100 meters and you are arrived!!!
• The reception of the hostel is inside the 'City Bar'. You are welcome!!!
• By car:
• Take exit to La Spezia and follow the directions to the La Spezia Central Train Station.

Address: Via Pietro Paleocapa, 16, La Spezia, Liguria, Italy