The Hosteller Jaipur, located in the heart of the pink city, is a vibrant backpacker hostel themed around a fusion of Rajasthani art & culture mixed with modern & smart design. With a close proximity to the train & bus station and within a 2 mile radius to all famous monuments in Jaipur, The Hosteller is easily accessible for all the travellers to explore the city.
The hostel boasts 14 well-furnished rooms totalling a capacity of 70 people and features comfortable living spaces (dorms as well as privates), sun deck cafe, stocked library and common areas. Themed around yellow & black colour, it is a much-welcomed addition to Jaipur's traditional pink architecture. It also offers a number of local activities to the travellers ranging from food & city walks to day trips to Pushkar & Agra. One can also meet backpackers from all around the world here and join them in hostel activities like the pub crawl, movie, karaoke nights and more.
Whether you are here for a day or two or more, The Hosteller will make sure YOU do not miss anything. Our best picks from all the to-do list in Jaipur are: explore the forts, architecture, palaces, satisfy your taste buds with world-famous cuisines and check out some super colourful markets.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & HYGIENE POLICIES
1. We advise our guests to do a pre-arrival check-in to ensure contactless service. We shall be sending a pre-arrival check-in email to all the bookers.
2. Thermal checks, travel history, Aarogya setu app download, luggage & footwear sanitization shall be done on arrival.
3. Our staff is trained specially for post-Covid-19 hygiene & cleanliness measures to ensure your safety.
4. Cleanliness policy: 3 times per day (Clean, sanitize, repeat)
5. Timings of common spaces, kitchen, play area, etc. may be restricted to ensure 100% cleaning & social distancing measures as per management's discretion.
6. Our cafes are also sanitized 3 times a day to ensure servicing our guests with freshly prepared food.
7. Emergency measures: All our hostels shall have the provision of 1 dedicated emergency isolation room, oxygen supply & doctor on call.
8. Covid-19 sanitization kits are available at all hostels at an additional cost. It comprises of N95 mask, use & throws items like a mask (blue color), sanitizer sachet, head cap, foot cap, and gloves.
9. All guests are advised to be 100% compliant with GoI or state guidelines & documentations.
10. Rights to admission is reserved with the hostel management without any refund liability.
11. Guests are advised to strictly follow management guidelines & ensure social distancing at all costs.
We cannot guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room in the case of 3 or 4 people travelling together. That will strictly be subject to availability.
The Hosteller, a chain of backpacker hostels, is well suited for young backpacking travellers. We do not allow families and all those below 18 years of age to stay with us.