Sophie's Hostel, Prague

Praha 2
7.3

Sophie's Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com

How is Sophie's Hostel rated on booking websites?

Sophie's Hostel Reviews

Overall miss Sophie's was a great place to stay.

The only con to our stay was not having hot water in the showers one of the days. The 7 breakfast was excellent! Definitely worth the money. We stayed in a mixed 18 bed room ... All guys and 3 girls. The places is very clean and in a great location. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend miss Sophie to anyone, plus I met my soulmate, so that's a pro.

princess KLB
2013-10-15
Age 26 | USA

Great place! Excellent price!

This is one of the best hostels have ever stayed at. The dorms are like huge shared apartments,

very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is a little far from the center but still walkable. I will definitely come back. And the price was unbeatable!

Claudio
2013-09-22

Only regret was not saying longer.

My husband found Miss Sophie's and booked it on our way to Prague. It was very easy to find, near a Metro station just two stops from the main train station. It is in a historic building with a newly renovated interior, & nicely furnished with very modern amenities. We walked everywhere from the hostel (it was close enough to main attractions that we didn't need to take the Metro). The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was the best we've had in Europe so far. I wish there was a Miss Sophie's in every town we're visiting!

Sara
2013-06-19
Age 29 | USA

Awesomeness

Clean, well laid out, good prices, excellent and helpful staff.

Yu
2013-05-09

Great location in Prague

Short 10 minute walk from IP Pavlova train stop (one stop from Hlavni Ndrazi main train station). Clean accommodations, friendly staff. Staff was helpful in giving us ideas of places to see and tours available. Did not get to try the breakfast since we woke up too late.

Brian
2012-09-16

Awesome!!!!

I really liked this hostel. The rooms are comfortable, everything is clean, we had air-conditioner in our bedroom. I chose a bedroom with bathroom, so it was enough for the people who was in the same room as me. The attendant was so helpful that in the day we arrived it was raining and he offered an umbrella, so we wouldn't waste the day. The beds and the pillows were amazing -- it was really possible to relax after walking during the all day. The shower is just indescribable, I need one of those in my house! Everything is beautiful in this hostel and it's perfect to one of the best cities I've known. I really want to go back to Prague and I recommend this hostel!

Juliana
2012-01-03
Brazil

Lovely facilities but quiet

The hostel is a reasonable walk from the station. I stayed across the road from reception in an annex. The dormitory was spacious (no bunks!) and the bathroom was also large and clean. The receptionist was helpful. Despite it being the height of summer the hostel seemed very quiet. The only people I met apart from the staff were the 2 people sharing my dormitory.

Jonathan
2011-07-06
England

Hostel with style!

Miss Sophie's is more of a hotel than a hostel. It is very clean, sleek, and attractive. Sheets, lockers (no lock) and pillows are provided. I stayed in a dorm with five beds with only one bathroom but this was during off-peak season so was not a problem. Bathrooms are cleaned every day and the whole place is sparkling. There are two computers with free internet provided in the lobby and the whole place seems very safe and secure (you need an access card to get into the building and into your room). The basement area is really cool, complete with tv and kitchen. This hostel is only fifteen minutes' walk to the main street and the old town so is very centrally located. The staff spoke fluent English and were extremely helpful in every way (they even provide public transport tickets). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in Prague.

Kelly
2009-05-17
Australia

The real Prague

A hop, skip and a jump away from the tourist-packed Old Town, the New Town is the cultural true commercial, social and cultural heart of the city. From dank Czech pubs to hip ex-pat hot spots, from suits to punks, all walks of life gather here to live, work and play ...
Features

_modern design in historical building
_central location
_helpful informative staff
_terrace
_brick cellar lounge
_breakfast available in opposite restaurant
_24 hour reception
_no curfew, no lockout
_open all year
_internet available
_non smoking hostel

Video of Sophie's Hostel

Here is a video of Sophie's Hostel. The video gives you a better understanding of what you can expect.

Address: Melounova 2, Praha 2, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

Sophie's Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Sophie's Hostel is part of the hostel chain Bohemian Hostels (BoHo)

Find all Bohemian Hostels (BoHo) here

Website Sophie's Hostel Prague sophieshostel.com/
Phone Number: +420 246 032 621

Pub Crawls

Elevator/Lift

Evening Entertainment

Walking Tours

Maximum Stay: 7 nights

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate Sophie's Hostel