Shelter Jordan is a youth hostel in the City Centre of Amsterdam, surrounded by picturesque streets, 17th century canals and lovely detailed buildings that remind you of Amsterdam's rich history. The Anne Frank House, Dam Square, the national monument and the museum district are all within walking distance.
Shelter Jordan is well known for it’s warm and friendly atmosphere; we want everyone to feel welcome and at home! That is why we decide to keep the common room open until 1 a.m, to give you plenty of time to make new friends, play fun games or update your scrapbook. You can also choose to hang out in the garden and sip your morning coffee in the sunshine.
What more can you expect?
● The Low Price Includes: Sheets, Lockers, Warm Showers and Breakfast.
● FREE: WiFi, Maps and a city walk
● 24/7 Reception with Tourist Information
● No hidden extras - all taxes are included
● Good security, free luggage storage, no curfew, no drugs and no alcohol.
● Choice of rooms with 4-18 beds and shared bathrooms. The larger dormitories have dividing walls between the beds.
● A fridge and microwave that you can use
● Dozens of different stories, especially since our volunteering staff comes from all over the world
This non-profit hostel will give you a good night’s sleep in a clean and friendly environment. The Shelter Jordan is a favourite Amsterdam hostel since 1971 with many guests coming back year after year. Come with your friends or make new ones!