Valbella-Lenzerheide Youth Hostel Reviews from the Web
Exceeded my expectations! Nice location and good value for money
Clean, beautiful view, not atmosphere. You can't go wrong here.
An attractive building in a beautiful holiday region – perfect. Valbella-Lenzerheide has a great deal to offer. During the winter months, the slopes provide ample ski sporting opportunities. In the summer, the region focuses on mountain biking and trekking. The holiday paradise is ideal for families, the young and groups, the youth hostel caters superbly to all these needs.
The modern youth hostel has an attractive minimalist design and functional room layout. The reception area is open-plan. Comfortable chairs invite guests to linger, and the expansive windows provide plenty of light. The youth hostel’s architectural effect is contemporary, yet reminiscent of pictures from the pioneering age of tourism in Grisons. The youth hostel is now also accessible for guests with disabilities.
• 3 rooms with 2 beds and shower/WC
• 11 double rooms with shower/WC
• 6 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
• 10 rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC
• 8 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
A total of 140 beds.
Location and Contact
• By postal bus from Chur to the bus stop “Post Valbella” in about 30 minutes and then a 25-minute walk to the youth hostel. Junction “Valschameala, Sartons” at the local entrance. • There is a limited number of parking spaces – free of charge.
Voa Sartons 41, Valbella,
Canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
Valbella-Lenzerheide Youth Hostel is listed on the following booking sites: