An overnight cruise on board the Milford Wanderer is a unique adventure. With our nature guide and friendly crew, you will cruise the full length of Milford Sound. Keep a lookout for wildlife, especially fur seals basking on the rocks.
There is plenty of time available for you to go exploring in the kayaks and tender craft. As the shadows deepen the Milford Wanderer returns under sail (weather permitting) to Harrison Cove for the night. In our cosy saloon enjoy a delicious meal and socialise with other passengers.
- Spacious viewing decks and cosy dining saloon (vessel layout)
- Comfortable bunk style accommodation with four bunks per compartment
- Three course evening meal and breakfast
- 20 kayaks and 1 tender craft
- Capacity – sleeps 61
- Underwater Observatory option (extra cost)
- Coach connections from Queenstown and Te Anau
- Fly out options, Milford to Queenstown available (weather dependent)
- Suitable for all ages with exception of infants
What to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes/boots, waterproof jacket, woollen sweater/fleece jacket, change of clothes, sunscreen/sunglasses, insect repellent, swimwear (optional), cash for bar and snacks, camera and lots of film, overnight bag only.