The Circle Hostel is a chain of budget friendly eco-hostels in the Philippines. We want to be a sanctuary for the artsy and the adventurous where people can express themselves freely among each other and on our walls.
The Circle Hostel is a chain of budget friendly eco-hostels in the Philippines. Our goal is to create affordable lodging and create a positive and friendly community atmosphere amongst travellers. We want to be a sanctuary for the artsy and the adventurous where people can express themselves freely among each other and on our walls. Because at the Circle Hostel, there are no strangers.
San Felipe, Zambales
San Juan, La Union
Hot and Cold Showers and FREE Wifi!
Check out our notes for RATES.
We also rent out surfboards and have instructors for people interested!
BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL or RENT FROM US
BRING A PADLOCK so you can put your valuables in our lockers. :)
The Circle Rules of Harmony
1. Just LOVE, NO drugs – you can take that to the beach!
2. Be FRIENDLY, open up The Circle – “there are no strangers”
3. SHARE :) This is the best way to make friends
4. Enjoy the BEACH! Surf! Skim! Soccer! Frisbee! Swim! Etc.
5. Put things back where YOU found them
6. Always CLEAN UP after yourself
a. We have trashcans for a reason!
b. Help us KEEP our BATHROOMS CLEAN! Tissue in the trash not in the
toilet. Flush after every use.
7. Sleeping area IS FOR SLEEPING! (Hammocks and bunkhouses) NO
smoking! NO drinking, NO eating! Be quiet in the sleep area. (You can be
noisy in the common area)
8. BE CONSIDERATE of your bunk mates and other guests
a. Turn on the light in sleeping areas only for emergencies.
b. No sex in the sleeping areas! Your bunk mates don’t want to hear that!
c. Ask permission from the guests if playing or changing the sounds in the
9. RINSE before entering buildings! SLIPPERS DOWNSTAIRS
10. DON’T HOG the Internet! You don’t need this!