The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 1, Singapore City

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 1, Singapore City (edit listing)

Little India Solo Traveller

Address: 35 Campbell Lane, Little India, Singapore City (Singapore), Singapore

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 1 is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld Not listed at Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub Not listed at HostelsClub
Phone Number: (65) 62969169

A hostel is about two things, being clean and friendly staff

I have visited this place twice in 2007, and where the first time was amazing, the second time was even better after the recent renovation. Several dorms, insanely clean, nice aircon, and a super common area downstairs. The staff is really helpful, friendly, and shares the backpacker mindset. I am glad to say i have sent over ten people to this place in my six months in singapore.

Joep

(Dutch)
2007-08-16

Very good hostel. Relaxed, young vibe. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean dorms. Lots of info on what to do in Singapore. Good location. Only quibble is at the time there were only two computers working, so you can be a while waiting to use the internet.

Tim

2007-03-25

This is an excellent place to stay with friendly and helpful staff!! I would recommend this to everyone!! They organize nights out, too, so it's a great place to meet people if you are travelling alone!

Amanda

2005-03-10

I loved this hostel. It definitely goes in my top 5 and that's out of over 50 or so. Well done, inn crowd! I was there in May 2004 during renovation. I hadn't booked and was escaping a hellish hostel. They still squeezed me in. The dorms were huge and a bit sleepless but it meant I met so many people. And it's a fantastic place to just hang out downstairs. Everything is colorful and the staff are lovely, too. I'll be back!

Lydia

2004-12-09

We wanted a double and got dorm beds. Our plan was to stay two nights and we stayed eight nights. I think we've said enough. It was very clean, welcoming, and friendly, with cozy dorms, and it was colorful. And don't forget the nice restaurant next door, and the good coffee, breakfast, and mozzarella sticks. We got the best service from David, and it was not that expensive.

Menbar

2004-10-04

Best hostel in Singapore, if not the region, I reckon. I love the area in which it's located, the staff... I just love everything about it. it is definitely the most welcoming, warm hostel I have visited in the past 13 months of travel. There are 9 toilets(!!), and that's not including the open air ones on the roof.

Barneybear

2004-08-15

Having stayed in the InnCrowd in July, 2004, during building works, I would still rate it as one of the friendliest hostels I've been in. There are two toilets for approximately fifty people, which can get a little crowded at times. They were also building a bar when I was there, which will definitely change the atmosphere of the place.

Nick

2004-07-23

the Inn Crowd is a great hostel with over friendly and helpful staff/owners. just ask Hai and Ping whatever you want to know about singapore and they`ll tell you and if they don`t know they`ll find somebody else who does. they moved from campbell lane to a bigger place in duncan street but still keep the old charm and the colourful and warm bright orange and blue walls after. free (cook your own) breakfast helps kick in the morning and the free walking tours of singapore at night with Hai (and all his other dayly trip suggestions for all that matters) are a great way to get to know the island and the other backpackers sharing the two bright big dorms. they solved the only problem they had in the old place (small crumped showers) and now feature clean big spotless "ablution" facilities. free 15 minutes internet every day of staying and free consultation of their huge library (swapping OK of course). all in all one of the best hostel in asia just hope they keep going like this.

Valentina Cesani

(?)
2004-06-16

How is The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 1 rated on booking websites?

Rate The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 1

Safe Deposit Box

Outdoor Seating

#

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)