Poa Eco Hostel, Porto Alegre

7.6

Poa Eco Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

Booking.com Hostelworld

How is Poa Eco Hostel rated on booking websites?

Poa Eco Hostel Reviews

Good location and accommodation

I was there for one night during my last vacation and I really enjoyed the place. Very good location and clean accommodations. The staffing is also very good and kind. Have good internet connection and breakfast. There's no park inside, but you can get one besides the hostel for a fair price. Lockers on the lobby where you can put your valuable stuff. Overall was a good experience and could come back without problems.

Fabio
2014-07-18
Age 32 | Brazil

Ok

Friendly staff, hygiene could have been a little better, and rooms could have been insulated. Gets really cold in the rooms. Overall not too bad!

Mason
2014-06-22
Age 24 | Australian

Poa Eco Hostel Reviews from the Web

The place is very pleasant and I had a wonderful time!

poppyteapops4989
2022-09-01

Really enjoyed my stay here. Very comfortable, good vibe, friendly and helpful staff. Location was safe and secure.

sarahtekolste5924
2022-06-28

Terrible choice, I stayed 2 night and barely could sleep. First night they checked in a guy at 2am anywho woke up everything and the second night a weird couple got in the room and snored like two pigs both of them. Plus the restroom was always nasty a f

mariuslaza1580
2022-05-07

O hostel bem legal, timo custo-benefcio, no entanto, poderia estar mais bem cuidado. Peguei um quarto individual q uma edcula em frente piscina da casa, o que garantiu privacidade e conforto.

No entanto, o quintal e a rea da piscina estavam bem bagunados.

Entendo que inverno e ningum vai usar, mas deixar o ambiente limpo e organizado daria uma impresso bem melhor.

gi_maia9242
2021-07-03
Liked: The house has nice architecture, it is really well located, the beds and bed linens are comfortable and clean. Inside the cabinets they have electricity plugs, so we can charge our phones safely. They also have those electricity plugs for all beds. They hosted a band in exchange of their concert. It was a pretty great concert. And they prepared us Caipirinha for free, which was also great.  Disliked: The staff has a lot to learn. They are cool, but nothing more. The girls don't seem to know enough about the city (or the city is just boring); the housekeeper was all the time cleaning up everything, what sometimes made me feel like I was disturbing her for being present. She looks a bit mad too.
Customer review
2015-11-07
Liked: One of the best hostels I stayed at. Showers and Bathrooms are clean, beds are comfortable and clean and staff are friendly and helpful. Location is quite good. Definitely recommend it.  Disliked: Shuku left no negative feedback.
Shuku Torabi
2015-08-21
Liked: I liked everything! Best hostel!  Disliked: Nothing at all.
ALEXANDRE ABREU
2014-07-10
Liked: Central location to explore the beautiful and interesting city of Porto Alegre on foot. Very close to the park, perfect to go running. Big supermarket and restaurants around the corner. Good dorms, very nice common area outside/garden. Friendly and helpful staff. I'm not sure how the atmosphere is there usually, if it's a typical backpacker hostel, cause when I stayed there, the hostel was occupied by a bunch of really old people (participating at an athletics championship) and a few brazilians. But I enjoyed it a lot, practicing my portuguese as well as talking to the cool old guys.  Disliked: The bathrooms! Upstairs you have 2 toilets and 2 showers that are NOT separated from the hall, tiny, no real locks, no space to change. Faucets IN the hall. Downstairs is one real bathroom but this one was usually occupied. Besides that I liked everything. OK, compared to other hostels in Brazil the breakfast was less rich and healthy, but still way better than everything I had in Argentina or Uruguay.
Uli L
2013-12-17
Liked: Bem localizado, extremamente limpo, confortvel, wifi oferecida gratuitamente e funciona em praticamente todos os ambientes do hostel.  Disliked: Os banheiros do andar superior so bastante apertados, porm, utilizei o banheiro atrs da recepo que timo. No tinha po no caf da manh mas foi servido bolos e eles estavam bem gostosos!
Lucas Pires Gomes
2013-11-27
Liked: Nice dorms and beds, clean kitchen, nice lounge, cool staff, great hamocks, nice outside area, great breakfast.  Disliked: When I stayed at this hostel, it was pretty hot in Porto Alegre and, although they had a pool, it was kinda dirty, so that was a shame. But I never stayed at a hostel that had a pool, so it didn't make any difference for me.
LUIS CARLOS BUENO
2013-02-18

nice and helpfull staff

Nice terace

Customer review
2012-12-22

Our hostel has the BEST location, in the heart of Cidade Baixa - Porto Alegre's best neighborhood for nightlife and fun! Cidade Baixa is known as the bohemian neighborhood with a strong culture scene and many cafes and restaurants to make your stay in Porto Alegre as fun as possible.

We are the only hostel with a huge backyard and swimming pool. During the day you can enjoy the pool and have fun... or visit the city's biggest and most well-known landmark - Parque Farroupilha - only 100 meters walking distance from our hostel.

• There is no mystery to this! We have the best location in the city. We are one block from Parque Farroupilha, Porto Alegre's biggest and most well-known park. It is great for strolls and on Sundays crowds flock here to bask in the sun and enjoy the company of friends. About 100 meters away is the famed Lima e Silva street, the best area for nightlife, bars, and pubs.
• We are walking distance from supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, and bars. We are a 15 minute walk to the city center and football stadiums as well as a 200 meters walk from the start of the City Tour Bus line! Come stay with us!

Address: R. Luiz Afonso, 276, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Poa Eco Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Website Poa Eco Hostel Porto Alegre (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +55 51 30192449