Doug's Mountain Getaway

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Doug's Mountain Getaway" at Muehlwiese 12.)

Muehlwiese 12, Fulpmes, Tyrol, Austria

How is Doug's Mountain Getaway rated on other websites?

Very lovely people
I just say It is like your lovely home.
Mohammad
Age 43, Iran
2014-09-03

Can I give 6 stars?
Unbelievable place. I booked after seeing the reviews but had no idea that I was really going into such a warm, friendly environment. I was the only one there on my first night. It was raining out so I spent the evening drinking and playing games with Jamie. it's typical to eat supper together with the rest of the guests and get to know everyone. The chalet is fantastic, the hosts are incredibly friendly and they know everything, and the experience overall was amazing. I can't recommend this place enough!
Ian
Age 26, Canada
2014-05-30

All 5 Stars for a Reason
This place is really fantastic and there is a reason it's so highly rated. Doug really cares about his guests and makes sure everyone has a good time. Since there are only a few rooms, you really get to know everyone staying there. There are activities like fondue night, movie night, poker night, dinners, trips to the glacier, hikes, paragliding and bungy jumping. While it's 30 min outside of central Innsbruck, it's nice to get away from the city. I can't say enough good things about this place.
Cair
(American)
2013-02-27

Awesome place to stay
Thanks for the stay Doug, Like spending time in Friend's house. Good company and nice facilities. Not for everyone though. For me, was perfect. if you would like to have something carried to you or be served, Don't. If you would like to have things as they are and keep it real, Do.
Heikki