Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay), Sydney

Coogee Beach
6.3

Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com

How is Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) rated on booking websites?

Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) Reviews

GREAT

It was a great hostel for the price and location, very quiet and the staff were lovely. highly recommend this hostel!!!!!

Anita
2009-11-29
Irish

great place to stay. clean good rooms with tv, fans. and we also had a fridge. good staff and close to the beach. we love it. thanks for great time.

carl & liz
2006-10-03

GROSS! Maybe the hostel has been redone but I hated the place when I stayed a few years back. I just flew in from New Zealand and expected quality. What I got was a dirty, thin-mattressed dorm, and a "breakfast," which was cereal but no milk!!! And bathrooms that were grimy (wear your thongs!) and showers that were open and CO-ED! Hello, I know this is Oz but come on, some privacy would be nice. I hated it so much I ignored my jet lag and took the bus to Sydney just so I wouldn't have to hang around there. This place is NOT to be confused with the same-owned Wizard of Oz. I'm sure that place is much better!

2005-02-07

This place is great if you want something quiet but central, with a nice backyard. It has a nice kitchen and nice staff.

2004-10-28

Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) Reviews from the Web

Its a budget hostel, I get that. But it doesnt mean that things can be out of use. Things that were broken and unusable/disfunctional: the locking mechanism for my locker just didnt work, the only sink in the male toilets was out of use, the locks on the shower were not functional, no heating in the bottom floor bedrooms, so its absolutely freezing in the winter. The place has some really odd uncomfortable smells throughout the building, damp, open pipe smell, cheesey damp in the room.

johneewalters4502
2022-07-12

The pictures dont accurately reflect the environment. Lots of clutter and terrible smelling rooms. My pod didnt have power to the outlets

ianjones83715571
2022-06-10

Was notified at 8pm on the final night that a + Covid case was at the hostel. I had left the hostel at 8am and was just walking to the hostel at the time I got the message. Didnt feel comfortable to stay the evening as I would have been exposed for a further 14 hrs. I asked if I could receive a refund for my final night given the health and safety risk, and the fact I hadnt been at the hostel since early morning. They refused, said my point was valid but they are running a business. 0/10

eyoung95
2021-12-15

Restrooms sper dirty

vaccaronecarla7812
2021-11-22

Lovely place. Great friendly and considerate service. Thank you

rachelberger4448
2021-11-21

Very nice spot to stay, close to the beach and the city, big back yard where you can do exercises if you have implement.

Free park area and next to supermarket

Definitely, I will go back!

aripalmaor2212
2021-05-31

Idk nothing about something, but these here pods are kinda neat. I like the privacy aspect, it would be even better if each pod was a private room with a bathroom and stuff like a hobbit micro thingy me jig. Kinda sux you have to be mindful of ppl next to you. The no alcohol rule sux balls, I'm not 16. And the outdoor area rules also sux d**k. An anti social hostel.

Ratbonermaggotface
2021-05-23

Coogee Beachside Budget Accommodation for backpackers, students & travellers. Located 200m from the beach & bus & next to the supermarket & shops. Private & shared rooms with TV's & Fans. All bed linen is supplied. Most private rooms have a fridge.
Shared facilities - share bathrooms that definitely have a door to each cubicle & are NOT communal, eat in- kitchen (Free breakfast has never been offered so far) & laundry with washers & dryers. Clothes line in backyard. North facing backyard.

200 metres from beach & bus, next door to supermarket & shops. Airport shuttle buses - ask for mobile numbers prior to arrival. Buses from City 373, 374. Buses from Central 372, 374. Buses from Bondi Junction 314, 353. Buses from Glebe, Uni of Sydney, UNSW,Randwick Hospital 370. Bus from Airport heading to bondi Junction 400. Get off at Randwick hospital and catch a taxi down to Coogee or wait for 370

Address: 178 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee Beach, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) is listed on the following booking sites:

Website Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay) Sydney (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +61 (2) 9315-8511, 1-800-013-460

Darts

Reception Hours: 8am - 1pm & 5pm - 8pm

Rate Pod Bed Coogee Beachside (short & long stay)