A True Boutique Hostel
Caveland is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com HostelsClub
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• We are located in Karterados, the first village you will pass when heading south from Fira town, the capital of the Santorini island. Our property is called Caveland, it is a large property tucked away from the busy crowds of tourists.
• The easiest way to come from the port or the airport is with a transfer. The price is 20 to 25 Euro for 1-3 people. Upon request the transfers can me arranged also for larger groups. If you decide to book a transfer with us, please send us your flight/ferry details and the scheduled arrival time at least a day in advance.
• To get to Karterados with a local bus is very easy, too. We are the second last stop before Fira town (island's capital) of every bus coming from any location in the South of the island. The name of the bus stop is ZOTOS in Karterados. If you take a local bus, you purchase your ticket inside the bus. The fare from the port and airport is 2.00 - 2.50 Euros depending on the location and time of the journey. Port and airport buses are scheduled in direct accordance with the ferry and plane schedules. They are operated by KTEL and are typically a blue/green color.
• The bus stop in Karterados village is at the fork at Multimedia market/ Zotos bakery. Leaving the bus stop behind you there you take the downhill road that crosses Karterados village and continue all the way down for about 7minutes. You will pass a police station, a windmill, 2 mini markets. After a sharp turn you will pass a church on your left-hand side. Just continue for another 3 minutes all the way downhill until you see a Caveland sign on your left hand side. We are across the road from Maistros Village hotel just next to Villa Pelekanos.
• If you take a taxi, ask them to bring you to 'tennis club', which is the name CAVELAND used to have from the early 80's and is well known to local taxi drivers. You should not pay more than 20-25 Euro one way.
• Renting a vehicle immediately upon arrival and drive yourself here is yet another option. Rental prices vary depending on vehic le model and rental agency, but you can expect a price between 40 Euro and 50 Euro per day.
Address: Karterados 39, Karterados, Santorini (Oía, Oia, Santorini Island, Perissa, Fira, Thira), Cyclades, Greece
Female Solo Traveller
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 6 hostels in Santorini