Planet Traveler's Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Planet Traveler's Hostel" at 357 College Street.)

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
43.657049, -79.403622 (accuracy not guaranteed)
theplanettraveler.com
+1 (647) 352-8747/ +1 (416) 599-6789

How is Planet Traveler's Hostel rated on other websites?

Perfect
It was clean, everybody was nice, and the rooftop is stunning!
Hanna
Age 25, german
2015-09-03

Good breakfast, friendly staff
Very nice and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and quite modern. Lockers with built in plugs, very good idea. A lamp and a small shelf close to the bed would have been great, this is my suggestion for improvement. I really liked the breakfast, big choice, clean Kitchen. Can only recommend it!
Cornelia
2015-05-12

Amazing!
This hostel is amazing, and I strongly suggest to all of my friends to stay there. Not only is the place really recent but everything is really clean and the staff is amazing! Definitely a good choice!
M
Age 25, Canada
2014-08-19

Policy
I booked my son in for a two day stay and when we got there he was refused entry because he was only 17. Nowhere in their website did it say you had to be over 18. Then to add insult to injury after denying him, they said we would be charged for the first night because we did not cancel the reservation in time. The only explanation that they could offer was that their website was being updated. It wasn't until I spoke to the manager that they relented and agreed not to charge us. My son ended up having to spend over $200 for a hotel room. Oh if if you are from Canada be sure to bring your passport because the foreigners at the front desk can't read a drivers licence.
Brenda
(Canada)
2013-08-25

Good location, good hostel with quite good facilities
The hostels location is quite close to town with good facilities around the hostel and good connection with transport and the airport. Modern hostel but small. All the areas compact except for large and good roof deck only problem no lift and steep stairs. Rooms small and compact, not much room to store gear. Generally friendly good staff and good included breakfast.
Bill
Age 50, New zealand
2013-07-18

Clean and friendly
Clean and organized. Friendly staff, the entire set up is meant to make the visitor feel good, and clearly planned in such a way as to answer all possible needs. The room was a little small, but everything else made up for it. Great!
MR
(Israel)
2013-01-29

My first hostel, great
so clean, nice breakfast. fast wifi. fun new year eve party. great.
J.H
(Korea)
2013-01-11

Awesome!
Great staff, so friendly and helpful! Rooftop patio with a fabulous view, clean bathrooms, comfortable beds, internet access, nice breakfast to start the day, quick walk to transit. I will definitely stay here again, can't wait to come back!
Jon