Footprints Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Footprints Hostel" at 25A Perak Road (Little India).)

25A Perak Road (Little India), Singapore City (Singapore), Singapore
www.footprintshostel.com.sg
+65 9818 1493
+65-6296 3617

How is Footprints Hostel rated on other websites?

Nice hostel
Staff are really friendly, room nice.
Rudy
Age 29, indonesia
2014-03-14

Very good
the place is nice, the people who worked in the Hostel are accommodating, the price is highly recommended specially to those who are on budget. i find it funny, when we had our breakfast, cause i am the one cleaning my stuff, but a like it, it's a new experience for me, though the neighboring place are a bit noisy because there are bars, but twas ok for me.
SANDI
(FILIPINO)
2012-05-11

Dirty, noisy -- but ok location
We have stayed here for one night and that was enough. The room was dirty, very noisy -- thanks to the extra bonus of roadworks outside that lasted all night. Think the reception team should have told us that there would be noise all night when we checked in. Location is good but wouldn't stay here again. Staff were fine did the minimum.
(New Zealand)
2010-12-08

Brand new, clean, comfortable, and good vibe.
I stayed in this hostel on its opening night. It has a small but pleasant communal area with TV and chairs and free internet. The room had AC and was small but comfortable. Nice showers. Breakfast is just bread, jam, and fruit (could do with a toaster!). Staff were really friendly -- when I got there one took me for a walk down to the ATM and was very chatty and happy to help. The hostel is in Little India, a short walk to the MRT station. Probably about twenty minutes' walk to Orchard road. One of the best hotels I've stayed in.
Ian