Narita Airport Hostel, Narita

Narita Airport Hostel, Narita (edit listing)

Shibayama +50 Traveller Quiet Rest

Narita Airport Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

Address: 326-6 Takada Gongen, Shibayama, Narita (Narita Airport), Chiba, Japan

Convenient and helpful

We arrived at Narita 1 hour later than scheduled (after 11pm) and Yamamoto waited up and picked us up. The accommodation is basic but fairly cosy on a cold night and close to the airport for an early morning flight such as we had. He picked us up and dropped us off without any problems.

Denise

Age 49, Australian
2014-02-03

Excellent hostel in a convenient location

This is a clean & friendly hostel situated amongst farmland close to Narita Airport. The owner is very helpful & provides a handy pick-up & drop-off service for those traveling to/from the airport. There is a kitchen with free tea/coffee, T.V. & free wifi. It is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this hostel.

Richard

Age 64, England
2013-11-06

Strongly recommended

very kind, friendly, clean, breakfast is included, free pick up from the airport with low price. want to visit again, strongly recommended.

Ray

(KOREA)
2013-08-18

Great after a long flight & b4 you hit Tokyo

The hostel is basic but a really great way to arrive in Japan. I flew in late. Takashi picked me up from Narita which was so handy. I slept really well on the Japanese style accommodations. The next morning I borrowed a bike with a friend I met there and we rode around the village checking things out. That's well worth doing (take a bike with gears tho!!) ... Then we got a ride back to the airport. Brilliant. Recommend it for sure.

Sandra

Age 45, Australia
2013-05-28

Excellent and friendly

Unbelievably friendly and kind owners. Arrived late and was kindly picked up from the airport. Beautiful countryside, and a great start to anyone's trip into Japan. Went above and beyond expectations. It felt more like a home than a hostel.

Michelle

Age 23, South Africa
2013-04-04

A great hostel!

The Narita Airport Hostel offers its visitors a base camp for exploring the Narita area AND an incredibly economical, welcoming, PERFECT stay over before or after a flight at Narita Airport. The owner is very helpful, provides rides to and from the airport, a stop over at a store to get food/supplies. The hostel is quiet, in a country setting. Bikes are available for rent. I've visited the hostel several times now and every time have felt relief knowing that I have somewhere close and comfortable to stay.

Sofya

2012-10-28

Excellent

Hostel close to Narita airport (10 mins) -- pick up service working perfect. Mr. Yamamoto, the boss of the hostel, made our stay at the hostel an excellent experience. Top service and value for money. Sleeping rooms and bathroom very clean. Lockers available free of charge. Beds are a little hard but ok. Also sheet and pillow ok, everything fresh. If I go to Japan via Narita I will definitely go again to that hostel. Thanks again Mr. Yamamoto for the excellent service and your very pleasant attitude. I can strongly recommend your hostel.

Markus

(Germany)
2012-10-04

Excellent little hostal in Narita

I stayed at this hostal one night while doing a stopover in Japan on my way to Thailand from USA. I want to say that I really enjoyed this experience. The owner kindly sent me a confirmation with instructions to call him and where to wait for pick up (FREE) at the airport. Can't beat that. Not only that, he also gave me a map of the area and let me borrow a bicycle to go around exploring the beautiful city. I took lots of pictures. The next morning I took the bike again and went to see the Temples -- 15 mins away -- and these were absolutely breathtaking. Later, he gave me a ride to the bus and it took me to Narita City (downtown) where you can find lots of vendors and typical Japanese food. From there I took the train. To the airport. I could'nt done this without his guidance and help and for that I am grateful. The place is nice and clean and even includes continental breakfast. Oh wow! I wished I'd stay longer for a tour with him to Mt. Fiji or many others. Will def come back here!

Vanessa

(Puerto Rico)
2012-09-24

How is Narita Airport Hostel rated on booking websites?

Cleanliness

Atmosphere

Overall

Hostelworld (585 Reviews)

HostelsClub (2 Reviews)

Note: free pickup service from airport 15:00-23:00

Maximum Stay: 7 nights

Reception Hours: 9:00 to 20:00

#

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)