your hostels in CórdobaHostelworld
Do you want to book your hostel online?
Check out Hostelworld.com
• By road: N-IV from Seville and from Bailén (Jaén). N-331 from Antequera
• By bus: Cordova's bus station receives direct bus lines from Seville, Granada, Jaén and Málaga. Besides, there are other bus lines coming from different parts of Spain ( Madrid, Barcelona, Extremadura).
• By train: C Cordova's railway station receives direct trains from Seville. (High Speed Train) and after a change, from Málaga, Almería and Jaén and from other parts of Spain such as Madrid.
• By plane: The nearest international airport is Seville
• Directions from the train/bus stations: Take bus #3 in front of the train station to Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires and walk north on Calle Manríquez to reach the hostel, which is on the left side, tucked into a small plaza with a small sign.
Address: Pl. Juda Leví, Córdoba (Cordoba), Andalusia, Spain
Groups (10+ people)
Lockers in Lobby
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Open Dates: All Year
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 7 hostels in Córdoba