Lonely Planet 2008 says, "Luna's Castle is bar none, the best backpacker spot in Panama City. Housed in a creaky colonial mansion on the water's edge, Luna's Castle Hostel masterfully blends historic Spanish Architecture with funky laid-back backpacker vibes."
That's what they say.
What we say?
We say that we are THE place to stay in Panama City. That is if the following is what you look for in a hostel.
1. The ideal place to meet other travelers
2. A stadium seating, mattress padded, perfectly angled full size movie theater with over 200 movies available
3. Rooms with ocean breezes and views
4. A communal balcony overlooking the ocean
5. A fun, energetic, knowledgeable, and experienced staff
6. An outdoor patio, perfectly suited for soaking up the sun
7. A location right in the center of the most beautiful part of the city. The old city
8. A modern equipped kitchen
9. Free breakfast, coffee, and tea
10. Free Internet
11. Free Storage
12. Free Book Exchange
13. Free Lockers
14. A plethora of board games
15. Tons of magazines
16. International Phone Calls
And everyday, we are thinking about new ways to help turn this place into our version of the dream hostel. We hope you enjoy it!
Luna's Castle Hostelの他サイトでの評価