Sezgin's Guesthouse

room view to the pool and garden
swimming pool
garden
hotel antrance
lobby reception
double room
bath room

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Sezgin's Guesthouse" at Aslanlar Cad 44.)

Aslanlar Cad 44, Kusadasi, Aydin, Turkey
+90 256 614 42 25
+90 256 612 20 46

How is Sezgin's Guesthouse rated on other websites?

A great place, new owners
The Guesthouse is located close to sights and restaurant. Manager/owner, nice and very helpful. The rooms are unique clean and with many extras. fridge, tv, and balcony. Wifi is very strong. Breakfast nice several on the terrace with a wonderful.
aliana
Age 29, australia
2015-06-16

Aggressive and unhelpful
I booked 2 rooms for me and a friend to stay in which we paid the deposit for. When we got to the hostel the owner did not recognise our booking and said we would have a share a room, I asked for a refund for one of the rooms and he was extremely aggressive saying if we didn't want to share then we could leave and would not give us any discount. We were there for 4 nights and had to move around to another room every night. The staff were very unfriendly. Terrible atmosphere -- would not go back.
Sophie
Age 22, England
2015-01-20

Worst memory in Turkey
I had a plan to meet my friend in front of the hostel. The staff came out and said come on in and stay as your home. After a while, my friend called to the staff to "only" ask the location. But the staff went out to pick her up. My friend come to the hostel and we saw the room. It was totally different with the photos on the web! Internet was free but there is no computer. And he is asking 25 Lira each at first time. It is quite difficult to understand the price for the place and we visited in free season (Mid. October). I felt sorry to them but I didn't want to be a silly boy. We wanted to check another hostels around. When we try to go out his face was 100% change. The staff said " F*** Off." I just want to think my mishearing. but he said again "f*** off f*** off f*** off." I was really upset but I don't want to make any trouble in my vacation. Also I had to think about my female friend. The staff continued in front of the girl. "If you don't have a money I can give you the room as a free but if not you don't do that." actually I want to throw my wallet to the small staff's face and want to hit him. I had really nice control of my mind. The last his word "If you don't leave now, I'll bit your face." One guy get to between us. Finally I ignore him and left. They are thinking about our money only. I was feel really bad and sorry to my female friend. Anyway we found nice one next to the block. I cannot understand why the hostels rank is too much higher on the web site than real. I just want to forget the memory about Turkey. It was the worst experience while I travel about ten country in the world. If you want to have a lot of pleasure, just bring a lot of money to Turkey.
Troy
(Korean)
2009-10-25
  we stayed in Sezgin's guethouse. very clean room and really very nice swimming pool and peaceful garden. Owner Sezgin (Mr. Flash) is a helpful guy. Good backpacker. This is a nice barbecue. I'll never forget the nice hot shower.
micheal trust