Wildebeest Camp

How is Wildebeest Camp rated on other websites?
Wildebeest Camp Reviews from the Web
4   Nice oasis from the city, excellent beds Very nice place, the property is very beautiful and the beds were wonderful. I was in the dorm and after 2+ months of traveling East Africa it was great to have a real mattress, nice sheets and a cushy pillow ... I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. The cons are the costs of taxi from town (1200Ksh) or to the airport (2000 Ksh to NBO). But it is closer to the giraffe center and the elephant orphanage than in the city center. Also, the food prices are a little high and there are not other options near to the guesthouse. But overall if you are OK with spending a little more money for a nice, relaxing and pretty oasis from the city, I would recommend staying here. I enjoyed it very much.  ()
5   Friendly, clean, safe, helpful staff with good information. We had a great time staying at this camp. It was good for meeting other travelers. The gardens are big and private and we stayed in a big fancy tent which has its own bathroom. I was amazed. It was a really cool experience before going on safari. The beds were really comfy and the breakfast was great. Nice, helpful staff that matched us up with another couple to go on safari -- great experience!  , Canadian ()