Happy Travel Guest House

How is Happy Travel Guest House rated on other websites?
Happy Travel Guest House Reviews from the Web
5   The best place to stay in Ulaanbaatar!!!! This is not the typical crowded hostel full of smelly backpackers. It is a confortable and well equipped apartment next to the train station. The place is simple, as I like, but have it has all the things a traveler need. The best of all are the owners, a local couple. They are incredible amazing, helpful, and, very friendly. It is obvious they enjoy they work and they are not chasing you to sell excursions, like other places ... even if they have a very beautiful camp located in Teroko National Park that is very good. (Highly recommended.) I stay for several days and me and fellow travelers love it. My stay was great and I didn't want to leave the place because I feel home. A good hostel is more than adequate installations and luxe, if I want luxury, it have better to stay in an expensive hotel, and Usually, I am able to afford it. This is a combination of intimate guesthouse with roommates It is a place you want to feel home, the owners are such great people that I feel them like family after few days. We still in contact and I hope to visit them soon. Mongolia is not an easy place to travel, even when locals are great people. The owners of this hostel are the most amazing Mongolians you can meet. They will do whatever to make your stay a happy one!!! I was glad I did not stay in an impersonal place. finally, for travelers with bottom end budget, the prizes were real bargain!! Please use their pick up service, it is cheap, I recommend it because this place is a well keep secret, it is not easy to find for yourself even when the location is next to the train station, restaurants and the city center.  , italy ()