Piedmont House

How is Piedmont House rated on other websites?
1   Slum I did not expect to find such a horrible place that close to the university campus. Bedbugs, dirt, filth. Please stay away. It is rather interesting that somebody stole my trousers, this is kind of funny. It is good though they did not take anything more valuable.  , age 28, Rus ()
1   STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!! The house mananger calls himself "ROSKO" he is very dishonest and being investigated for fraud! The Piedmont house is an illegal business and is also being investigated by the City Health Department for an infestation of bedbugs. Rosko frequently provides housing for those suffering from mental health and addiction issues. Therefore there have been outbursts and fights as well as stealing between gusts and staff. Rosko is often reluctant to refund money if guests complain.  , England ()
1   Made me feel unsafe, didn't honor receipts After speaking to the man who runs the place, I called up the first person I know in the area asking to pick me up, explaining "I don't feel safe here." Booked online many hours in advance, credit card was already charged. When I showed up they had rented out my room to others, had other rooms they'd rented out, yelled at me for asking if I had any place to stay, made me wait an hour (while a friend of the employee smelled me and talked about cocaine), and then led me outside to a sketchy area. When I asked "where are you taking me?" he started yelling at me not to micromanage him. Don't stay here. Don't book here. Unprofessional, scary, ill-managed. I'm sleeping on somebody's floor instead.  , united states ()
1   You would be better off staying at a homeless shelter After three nights at this hostel, I was forced to leave and seek other housing for the remainder of my stay. The hostel is dirty, dank, unsanitary, and above all poorly managed. It feels more like a fraternity house than anything else, with no clear indication of who is in charge. The main office is basically never open, and you are forced to personally track down the three live-in managers if you need anything. The final straw for me was when I returned after one night away, only to find that no one had left a key for my room (I had given up my previous room for one night). I was forced to take BART into San Francisco and spend the night at a hostel there. Overall, for the prices that they are asking, this hostel is a very poor value. You would be better off staying at a homeless shelter.  , USA ()