Backpackers Hostel Venice

How is Backpackers Hostel Venice rated on other websites?
Backpackers Hostel Venice Reviews from the Web
3   Simple hostel without a hostel name Pro -- friendly staff, cozy and nice room. Con -- super noisy, super hot, no fan, no wifi, need to go another hostel to borrow. Overall is ok for few days as a single but not for family.  , age 26, Malaysia ()
1   Terrible Possibly the worst travel experience I have ever had, only book it if you are desperate. My stripped-down, prison-like single room was hotel-price expensive, the lights didn't work and the windows faced a large square where restaurant patrons and drunk fellow hostel stayers hang out smoking and talking loudly the entire night. I am not a light sleeper by any means but I barely slept at all. Thus the windows had to be kept closed at night, but there was no fan in the room so it was permanently sticky and hot, the (questionable) mattress was like sleeping on a slab of granite and although the places is listed as having Wi-Fi, the internet is actually located in another hotel around the block. You can only use it starting at 11 a.m., and you share the 6 x 6 foot internet spot and 2 grungy couches with all the "sister" hotel guests as well because they don't have internet in their rooms, either. The staff was sleazy. It definitely cast a pall over my entire trip. I would never recommend this place. LADIES, Be on guard about the male staff who are EXTREMELY sleazy and weird. I would get followed to my room and they would hesitate to leave; the (manager/owner?) made me very uncomfortable on several occasions, kept asking me if I was traveling alone and would try to touch my face/arm/back whatever at every opportunity. AWFUL experience, please be careful.  , American ()