Qupqugiaq Inn

How is Qupqugiaq Inn rated on other websites?
Qupqugiaq Inn Reviews from the Web
1   Revolting -- DO NOT STAY HERE!!! 1 June 2012 This place is dirty, disgusting, noisy, and cramped. The staff were unhelpful (when they decided to turn up for the day), situated on an extremely busy road, mould in the fridge, no plates or bowls for food, dirty cutlery, inhabited by hobo's, one of the 3 computers worked but had no internet, and the promised "free breakfast" was five-year-old coffee grounds in a dirty coffee machine. Yuck. Survived one night only and asked for a refund for the second night, and was assured my credit card would be refunded -- the guy lied and I was charged a full amount on my credit card. I am so disgusted in this place that I am going to contact every tourist office in Alaska and tell them of my experience!  , New Zealand ()
4   Had a great time I stayed here in May 2009. The staff were fantastic. A nice relaxed place and met lots of people from different countries. The fact they supplied coffee, tea and breakfast was a bonus. The rooms were basic but clean. There was only one shower for the dorm rooms which was a bit of a nuisance. All and all I had a fantastic stay.  , New Zealand ()
1   Never Again Stayed here for one night. well actually only a few hours. Very dirty rooms and amenities with food scraps and dirty dishes left all over the dorm. Several long term residents in the room argued like children all night long. I left at 1a.m. after the guy in the bed next to me started urinating everywhere. Worst hostel experience in six months traveling northern America.  , Australian ()