SnowBunny's BackPackers Hostel

How is SnowBunny's BackPackers Hostel rated on other websites?
SnowBunny's BackPackers Hostel Reviews from the Web
5   Best ever, loads of fun, no stress great BBQ, great people, great place, great fun. oh yea it was great.  , LAND OF THE COOL ()
5   Great location, great hostel, good fun Stayed in July 2008 when biking in Kitzbuhel. The hostel was great place to stay, clean, fantastic location, and helpful and fun owner who gave good tips on the local area and facilities. Thoroughly recommended.  , British ()
5   Awesome Snowbunnys is simply a really cool place to stay, and would recommend it to anyone going to Kitzbuhel. The town is beautiful and the hostel is great, it's right in the middle of the town and close to the ski slopes at an amazing price! I stayed in both the dorm room and the private room and both were top notch. There was always a feeling of fun around the hostel and everyone go on real well. A massive thank you to Dave, who runs the place, for being the coolest hostel owner i've ever met -- he'd come out and have a drink with us most nights, and on sunday night he even cooked us a bbq. Always there to help you if you need it. I guarantee you'll have a fun time.  , Australian ()
5  SnowBunny's is an awesome hostel. I stayed here in December 2006 and was very happy with the family atmosphere, tidy rooms, friendly service, and cable TV Also, I'd like to shout a special thanks to hostel owner Dave -- despite he's tough guy exterior, Dave's a terrific bloke who'll go the extra mile without a whinge. I was stuck on the mountain for a night, and Dave put in every effort to get me back safe.  ()
4  Great hostel, fantastic value for this location (which is excellent by the way!). I'd recommend this to anyone who was going to Kitz for a bit of care free fun! Private room was top notch! But i didn't see any dorms so can't comment on those unfortunately... I could talk all day about it, but I'm not going to.... go there and you'll see what I mean when I say its great!  ()
5  I've been coming to Austria now every year for the last four years and staying at this awesome backpackers! Keep up the good work, Dave!  ()
5  It's a wonderful place that's full of excitement and has a lot of character. It's safe, clean, and has a great location. I liked it so much that two weeks after I returned from SnowBunny's I went back to stay again!  ()
5  It's a short walk from anything, it has a lot of character, and I had a blast getting to know the people staying there.  ()