All Star Hostel

How is All Star Hostel rated on other websites?
Gomio
All Star Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Really well thought-out facility This place felt like quite a step up from a "standard" hostel. Provided a community whilst maintaining privacy with individual shower&toilet rooms. Big London pics on the walls were nice too. Loved the red phone & money/key box approach. Cleaner was helpful too. Did feel some things were being missed though, such as emptying bins, cleaning floor of shower&toilet rooms. Some ummm ... nasal discharge on walls is STILL there. Felt it a bit rough that some folks "had to" move due to a big group coming in one time though. (I had to leave too, due to no beds being available anywhere, but then I was only there a few nights.) But overall, I really enjoyed and now miss this place. Nice one.  ()
5   Would recommend! We booked a private studio, which was really nice. Was modern, and warm and comfortable. Nice and close to local station, and was just a short tube ride to central London. They offer a free pick up service from the station upon arrival, which for us was fantastic! I always pack too much! Staff are not located in the building, but office is local, and they are open 7 days a week. Little bit different, but was no problem. The girl who picked us up was really nice, and gave us a map of the local area, and helped us out with bus routes, which was greatly appreciated! We would stay again, and would recommend.  , Australia ()