Footprints Feeding Grounds

Footprints Feeding Grounds is the littlest hostel in Bundaberg. Small dorms ( maximum 4 beds per room + a twin for couples ). Friendly, helpfull staff and a laid-back,homely atmosphere. Two large airy kitchens, all cooking facilities, free laundry, grassy lawns and out-door areas, free bar-be-que, late checkouts all go to make for a pleasant relaxing stay. From November till April each summer Footprints takes thousands of visitors on the famous night-time Footprints Turtle Tour (It's in the Lonely Planet). Where Marine Turtles live is called their Feeding Ground. Thats how the Feeding Grounds Hostel got it's name . Out of turtle season, chill out for a few days between Fraser Is and Airlie Bch, do a Bundy Rum tour, catch up with the washing, work for a while if you want. See a different side of Bundaberg ( we know about the reputation) You will be pleasantly suprised and glad you did.
How is Footprints Feeding Grounds rated on other websites?
1   Disgusted Ive never actually stayed at this hostel, but I literally just rang to have a convo with the manager, after reading these reviews I was excited! Ive never been more mistaken! What an ignorant man! When I asked if there was any availability he just got ruder and ruder and kept swearing ... I'm in shock. My recommendation to everyone? Avoid!  , age 22, Ireland ()
1   Terrible shithouse, all management are wankers. Go here if you want to wreck your life.  , aussie ()
4  A lovely little hostel with a really homely feel to it - more like going to stay with a relative. When we ran to book 2dorm beds and they found out we were a couple, they made it so we had a dorm to ourselves for our stay, which was a really nice touch. The people who run it are really nice and really make an effort to get to know all of their guests. Free breakfast, free tea and coffee, and free laundry and washing powder! The package deals are well worth it too. The turtle tour is fantastic, and if you do the package you get to queue jump and transport.  ()
Footprints Feeding Grounds Reviews from the Web