HI - Torricella Trasimeno Lake Hostel - La Casa sul Lago

How is HI - Torricella Trasimeno Lake Hostel - La Casa sul Lago rated on other websites?
HI - Torricella Trasimeno Lake Hostel - La Casa sul Lago Reviews from the Web
5   Amazing people This was just the thing we needed -- a perfect place to relax and enjoy for a couple days. The staff made our experience unforgettable. They were truly beautiful people, very kind and warmhearted. They provided all the amenities one could hope for in a hostel. Free internet, free linen, free breakfast, great lounge area, felt like you were in a comfy home. They had a kitchen available for us to use, laundry, and even bicycles. The atmosphere was great, they were friendly and played music all the time. Provided pick-up/drop-off at train station for us. They were very focused on making our experience a good one, it felt like a luxurious Bed and Breakfast in comparison to many other hostels. Really great experience, hope to return to visit one day!  , USA ()
5  A great place run by great people -- couldn't fault the staff for their helpfulness or friendliness. Rooms were very nice -- there were two bathrooms in our six-bedded dorm, which we had to ourselves. You can also book double rooms. Its right by the lakeside in a tiny little town (served by several buses and trains a day) -- a great place to relax!  ()
5  I stayed there twice in my life in May 2001 and June 2002 with a girl from Perugia in an almost deserted hostel. The staff (two old men and a woman like your grandmother and grandfather) were discreet and simple people. I have the best memories of my life from there — probably not only for the hostel. It's simply in my memory forever.  ()