V & S Hostel Club Buenos Aires

How is V & S Hostel Club Buenos Aires rated on other websites?
V & S Hostel Club Buenos Aires Reviews from the Web
4   Good accommodations The rooms and common areas are functional and pleasant enough, and the staff are helpful. The hostel is also well located with access to several metro lines. My only complaints are that the bathrooms left something to be desired in the way of daily cleaning and hand soap, and the lockers are so small and difficult to open and close.  , age 25, Chile ()
4   Great! This hostel is awesome! Very comfortable accommodations, clean, breakfast ok, great staff (they gave us free champagne for New Year's Eve!).  , Brazil ()
3   Not as advertised I was expecting a lot more from V&S, according to their website and their reviews on several guides. Despite the ever friendly staff (Fernando and all the girls that work the day-shift were great), the hostel is boiling hot, even when you pay for A/C (which is only turned on during the night). Also in a very shady area of town, specially if you arrive late or go out for a snack after midnight. I also overheard several people with booking problems that simply decided to move to another hostel. Maybe I'd stay there again in the winter, but never again during the summer!  , Brazilian ()
5  I loved this hostel and stayed here around two weeks total. The rooms are kept immaculately clean by a very friendly maid. This hostel also has the best showers I've ever found in South America. The staff is excellent and friendly and the common area is a nice place to hang out. I felt extremely comfortable and safe here and would recommend this place to anyone.  ()
5  Hey, this hostel is the best! You have to stay here if you are in Buenos Aires. The people are really nice, and the place is super clean, safe, and relaxing.  ()
5  For me this place was the best experience in Argentina. Excellent STAFF. It has a nice breakfast (including cakes). I recommend this place.  ()
5  The friendliest hostel in Buenos!!! Carolina and especially Natalia are the nicest people and always helped me with whatever problem I had!!!  ()
4  This is a very nice hostel, clean, in the middle of the Microcentro (downtown). The staff were nice when I was there.  ()