HI Munich Park Youth Hostel

HI Munich Park Hostel
breakfast included
yard with table tennis, chess, slack line and cafeteria
typical room with bunkbeds
reception, pool table
common area basement
Lobby, reception

Video

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "HI Munich Park Youth Hostel" at Miesingstrasse 4.)

Miesingstrasse 4, Thalkirchen, Munich, Bavaria, Germany
www.muenchen-park.de
+49 89 78576770
+49 (0) 89 785767766

How is HI Munich Park Youth Hostel rated on other websites?

Gomio

Very nice hostel
Very nice hostel. nice staff and good breakfast. Free parking. Cleaned and organized. the location is good and only 3 or 4 stops to the Munich Center. I suggest this hostel for everybody. Excellent.

Response from the accommodation: Thank you for your stay and nice review!
Joe
Age 32, British
2015-10-29

Safe, spotlessly clean, quiet, courteous, and very attentive staff
When I come back to Munich again and bring my family we shall be sure to stay here. Great service for a fair price.

Response from the accommodation: Thank you!
YP
Age 48, USA
2015-09-06

Nice atmosphere
stayed with some friends over the easter days in a 4 bedroom, good to have a bathroom inside the room. its not city center but easy by metro. recommend the bar!

Response from the accommodation: Thank you very much for stay and comment
Jose Luis
(españa)
2010-04-09
  The problem with this hostel is that it's very institutional. For one thing, it's massive and as a consequence rather soulless. There is no bar or decent common area to get chatting to other travellers and there are too many german school children staying there. I didn't think the location was too bad (right near the metro) but the whole place was just a bit boring. To be fair, our room (two person room) was fine and I slept well. But you expect a bit of fun at a hostel and there was none to be had at this one.

Response from the accommodation: Hi, its renovated now, give it a new try!
Richie
2006-06-26
  There it is very bad.I was there from 24.04.06to 28.04.06 with my class. The food was horrible and the toilets were constipation. The only toilet which wasn't constipation was in the cellar.In this youth hostel were one shower for 50 persons and the teachers have got there own shower and toilets.The rooms are very small.
anonym
2006-04-30
  I was there in August 05. Clean hostel, friendly guests, helpful staff. We had a double room with shower and toilet for me and my girlfriend — a pretty room, quiet and large (ask for room 211). Breakfast was great. We made a lunch for the day. It is a 5-minute walk to the subway, and there are also a lot of beach parties.
Luigi
2005-08-25
  I stayed there for a few nights a year ago, and it wasn't that bad. I'm traveling on my own, and they offered me a double room for single use, paying 3 euros more each night. You couldn't expect much for a youth hostel. Breakfast was average. Location is not a big problem since the U-Bahn can take you everywhere. I think it's acceptable.
Vanessa
2005-05-19
  We found it just great. We stayed there for three days, and we wish we had stayed there longer! The guys at the main desk were really friendly! You can get the Tube to go into town because the station is only a five-minute walk from the hostel. There are a couple of pubs nearby and a wee supermarket. The breakfast is one of the best ones we've ever had! Pity we can't find any address to let them know how wicked cool it all was! We highly recommend it!
3 Spanish girls (April '05)
2005-04-08