HI Munich Park

HI Munich Park Hostel
breakfast includedyard with table tennis, chess, slack line and cafeteria
yard
Lobby Hi Munich Park  2014HI Munich Park LoungeHI Munich Park Munich Lounge UG Bistro

Video
How is HI Munich Park rated on other websites?
Gomio
HI Munich Park Reviews from the Web
5   Nice atmosphere stayed with some friends over the easter days in a 4 bedroom, good to have a bathroom inside the room. its not city center but easy by metro. recommend the bar!
Response from the accommodation: Thank you very much for stay and comment  , españa ()
2  The problem with this hostel is that it's very institutional. For one thing, it's massive and as a consequence rather soulless. There is no bar or decent common area to get chatting to other travellers and there are too many german school children staying there. I didn't think the location was too bad (right near the metro) but the whole place was just a bit boring. To be fair, our room (two person room) was fine and I slept well. But you expect a bit of fun at a hostel and there was none to be had at this one.
Response from the accommodation: Hi, its renovated now, give it a new try!  ()
1  There it is very bad.I was there from 24.04.06to 28.04.06 with my class. The food was horrible and the toilets were constipation. The only toilet which wasn't constipation was in the cellar.In this youth hostel were one shower for 50 persons and the teachers have got there own shower and toilets.The rooms are very small.  ()
5  I was there in August 05. Clean hostel, friendly guests, helpful staff. We had a double room with shower and toilet for me and my girlfriend — a pretty room, quiet and large (ask for room 211). Breakfast was great. We made a lunch for the day. It is a 5-minute walk to the subway, and there are also a lot of beach parties.  ()
3  I stayed there for a few nights a year ago, and it wasn't that bad. I'm traveling on my own, and they offered me a double room for single use, paying 3 euros more each night. You couldn't expect much for a youth hostel. Breakfast was average. Location is not a big problem since the U-Bahn can take you everywhere. I think it's acceptable.  ()
5  We found it just great. We stayed there for three days, and we wish we had stayed there longer! The guys at the main desk were really friendly! You can get the Tube to go into town because the station is only a five-minute walk from the hostel. There are a couple of pubs nearby and a wee supermarket. The breakfast is one of the best ones we've ever had! Pity we can't find any address to let them know how wicked cool it all was! We highly recommend it!  ()
1  I think it's a bad hostel. First of all, it's far from the city center. Also, the rooms have 12 beds per dorm. This hostel is ok to stay in, but I'm sure that you can find much better places to stay. I don't recommend IYHF hostels...look for some interesting independent hostels instead.  ()
3  We stayed here in June 2004. They didn't have any 3-person rooms available, so they let us have a 4-bed dorm for ourselves for the same price. That was pretty nice. Breakfast tasted terrible though, and you have to take showers in a broom closet. Weird. The location kind of sucks, because you are so far out of the center, but it was do-able. You have to have a hostel international card, or you will have to pay for the stamp thingies. Mine was expired and they took it. Hahah.  ()