City Guesthouse

How is City Guesthouse rated on other websites?
City Guesthouse Reviews from the Web
3  In the famous Chunking Mansions, average hostel is scattered on many floors. Raaj makes you feel very welcome. Tea&Coffee, Wi-Fi, Towel, needs a coat of paint, hard mattresses, just about average, too expensive. Use as an alternative!  , age 58, Australia/British ()
2   Not nice area Pay more to go to a nicer area of Kowloon/HK! lots of pervy men all around in shopping centre downstairs. Felt very uncomfortable and unsafe. Walls were very dingy and unhygienic. Good location for the harbour, and metro. Overall ok for 1 night stay, just dont have high expectations.  , age 21, England ()
1   Worst guesthouse I booked 6 bed shared Dorm. when they take me the room bed looks really dirty and so old. I start checked bedbug. and in fact really a lot. it's seems like bedbug paradise. I asked change the room and they agreed but 4 bed Dorm was too tiny. also only 1st night I didn't have bug problem but after 2 days I got bite. I'll never come back ... also my local friends told me that normally people from Hongkong won't visit this place and need to be careful.  , Japan ()
3   Good location & value for money I'm staying in a 6-bed dormitory. The staffs here are friendly and helpful, i feel safe in my 5 days 4 nights new year countdown trip, i almost lost my camera in my last day here but the staff is honest to collect and return back it to me. Thank you very much to the staff.  , Malaysia ()