New Everest

How is New Everest rated on other websites?
New Everest Reviews from the Web
5  The New Everest hotel is easily one of the best hotels I have stayed in within Egypt. The rooms are very clean, very spacious and comfortable, and the hotel is ideally located within walking distance of the renowned. The hotel provides a good breakfast to begin your day with and there is relaxing outdoor lounge area, within the hotel, where you can mingle with other travelers, or just simply chill out in at night when the outdoor campfire is lit! There is a warm atmosphere to the hotel with very helpful and knowledgeable staff available to help you improve your stay by organizing tours or activities conveniently and without any fuss. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel, it made my holiday all the more better, I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody, single travelers, groups, and families and I intend to go back very soon.  , us ()
4   A really nice hostel, great location, clean rooms, and helpful staff! We stayed at the New Everest hotel in June 2008 -- and we really enjoyed it. The room was nice and clean (and as cool as it could be in 45 degrees). The hotel arranged some nice trips and was very helpful all during our stay. We can only recommend this hotel if you want to stay in Luxor!  , Denmark ()
4   A very good experience! We recommend it! We both went there in may 2008 and had a great time. The place is clean, the rooms quite big, the breakfast great. The roof is pretty and well decorated. Moreover, the owner of the place is very nice.  , French ()
1   Loud and not clean -- avoid Not a good place, it is only good if you are Arabic, as they do gather here, and have screaming matches -- not friendly. Many touts are hotel employees trying to get you to overpay for tours. Avoid -- the bedbugs too. Just depressed locals, gathering in the lobby and watching TV all night.  , HUMAN ()