Jugenhotel Kaiser

How is Jugenhotel Kaiser rated on other websites?
1  me and some classmates went on a skiing trip to austria and had the experience of staying in the hotel kaiser. when we arrived we could tell that there was something wrong because the hotel was falling apart. when we were allowed in we ran to our rooms only to see crappy basic accommodation. a room the size of a cupboard to accommodate four students. a toilet that had no lock and a shower that we had to hold to use. taps that broke as you twisted them. we had random nails sticking out of the walls. we had two lights in the room but only one worked. and that one was right over my bed so i burned my back every time. we had either scalding or medium warm water. we had a table in the room which took up all the space so we jammed it down the side of the bed. all the quilts had various stains on them so it was a good job we brought our sleeping bags. the door handle and lock eventually broke, no surprise there. the people who worked there were very shifty indeed. one of them had a very large chin. we were glad to get out of there and when we left we thank the heavens. never go there if you have a choice. shut it down.  , england ()
1  Firstly, the Jugendhotel Kaiser is NOT a hostel. No dormitory accommodation is available. It is a budget hotel that specializes in school groups. I stayed there years ago. They messed up my booking, too, but I discovered it because I rang in advance to confirm, they said they would see what they could do, and when I arrived I had my room all right. It is English-run. Breakfast was extremely poor even considering the price (just white bread rolls, butter, sliced cheese and some kind of salami, which I didn't touch) but the serving staff are friendly and polite. They don't serve dinner although they did manage to put together an English-style Christmas meal, with Brussels sprouts and everything. The atmosphere is funny at best, with a bar and a small gaming arcade of sorts; there is also an Internet access point but I sent an e-mail from there and it never arrived. No ski-tuning facility whatsoever. The room decor is absolutely Spartan and not unlike a cell in a convent. The only things going for the Kaiser are the low price and the convenient location next to the mail rail station, but this also means you have a long walk in ski boots to get to the lifts or else use those awful crowded buses.  ()
1  Ok guys, this place sucks. I saw it on this website in Feb 05 and made a booking here. When I arrived a week and half later I was told my room had been given to somebody else and that they were all booked out. I was given no help to find somewhere else to stay and to be quite honest, the place looked a sh*thole anyway. I haven't stayed here, so don't know what the rooms are like (didn't get that far!) but do yourselves a favor, stay somewhere else...  ()