Lohas Villa

How is Lohas Villa rated on other websites?
4   Loved it I stayed there February and March 2008, all in all five weeks. Why? Because I knew I will love it when I found their website and I loved it when I was there. Ok, not all flowers and shrubs were real, but rather made of plastic. As my mother owns a flower shop, I'm quite sensible to that one. But the interior is very pretty, kind of south east asian blend style. The dormitory is quite hard I guess, but the single rooms are fantastic -- I made photos of many of them and think about to build something like that at my home. Great people there, from everywhere, very international -- meet 'em on the balcony, where the cat washing is done. Don't worry, it's not missing comfort, it's adventure. People are very kind, drinking, water boiler for UFO eating, two PCs of free Internet at the lobby, Starbucks around the corner, music playing all the time (very nice, I loved that too). Probably I come back 2009.  , German ()
5   Good place to stay in Naha This hostel is just around the corner from Koksai Dori (road) -- a main street with a lot of restaurants. There are free Internet computers. The hostel was very clean. It's a good place to stay in Naha.  , USA ()
4  I stayed here for a couple of nights in April and loved it. Unlike a lot of cheap hostels in Japan it looks like they really made an effort to make the place look nice, with plants and a jungle theme in the lobby. My room was 3500 yen and had a double and single bed in. The design of the room was really unique, had lots of light coming through and had a large flat screen TV. The only downside was that the bathrooms are shared but I really didn't mind this as the communal shower on my floor was amazing. it even had a light, radio, different settings, and a dryer in the actual shower cubicle! There's also a fridge on each floor that guests can use and a microwave next to the front desk, as well as free internet in the lobby.  , England ()