Sanya Eagle Backpackers Hostel

Special Note from Hostelz.com: Sanya Eagle Backpackers Hostel is no longer listed in any of the hostel booking systems. There is a good chance they may have closed down. If you have any information about it, please let us know with the Listing Update Form.

For alternative options in Sanya, see the Sanya Hostels list.

How is Sanya Eagle Backpackers Hostel rated on other websites?
3   Great views The hostel had some great views of the city being on the middle floor of a twenty story building. The bathroom was small and the shower had a hard time draining, but was fixed after being mentioned to the staff. The king size bed was one of the best and softest of any hostel we've stayed in China. The room was not spotless, but adequate. Close to the beach, great value.  , USA ()
5   Wonderful location and service Jane, Chef, and Jessie all helped out wherever they could. I came here on vacation not knowing what to expect and they filled in the gaps wherever they could. Good service and a good clean room. Their cat Feifei was what won me over. Wonderful hostel.  , Alabama ()
5  Without a doubt, the best budget deal in Sanya. Jane and Chef are top-notch hosts who will do everything possible to make your stay in Sanya an unforgettable experience. Having lived in China for a number of years, I inevitably end up in Sanya every few months. Since the Sanya Eagle Backpacker's Hostel opened, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else during my visits. Rooms are clean, location (three minutes walk from the beach!) can't be beat, and the hospitality is warm and friendly. For a traveler without funds for a five star resort, this is the only place in Sanya to stay.  , USA ()
1  Dear friends, Please do not book and go to this hostel. these people are liars. their rooms are full of insects especially "cockroaches" -- we had about sixty in our room. they asked us to pay in advance and when we found this problem they didn't want to give us the money back. finally we when to another hotel -- cheap and "clean."  , Spanish ()
5  I have stayed in many hostels in China, but this one is by far the best. Great location close to the beach, nice and clean rooms -- you won't get any better value for your money. Jane, the host, was really helpful, and definitely contributed to the great time I had in Sanya. I will definitely be back.  ()
4  The highlight of this hostel is the sincerity of its host, Jane and its great chef, Xiao Zhang. Jane always try her best to accede to customers' request and answer to their enquiries. Chef brought us to the freshest and cheaply priced seafood market to pick our choice and cooked it for us at a small fee. I love the squid and the Chinese style vegetable (my favourite). His Muesli (healthy and nutritious) breakfast is also lovely. I brought my two old relatives to experience hostel living and Jane ensured they have a quieter and comfortable room. Good location with many cheap food around and convenient transportation. . I would rate this hostel between four to five (five being the best) as there is always room for improvement.  ()
Sanya Eagle Backpackers Hostel Reviews from the Web