Residencial Uno Hostel

How is Residencial Uno Hostel rated on other websites?
Gomio
Residencial Uno Hostel Reviews from the Web
2   Not recommended We never had a smaller and simplier equipped room than here. The bathroom is a catastrophe: You merely can turn, installations of plastic and all is quite disgusting. The staff is bored and tight-lipped. You don't feel like guests but rather like some disturbing interruption of their daily routine. The pool area is nice but does not satisfy the price what they charge you for a standard private room. Friendliest creatures are the 5 German shepherds that take care of you.  , age 51, German ()
2   Comparable to low-end hostels in Southeast Asia You get what you pay for, I guess. This included service and comfort. The husband of the couple that runs the hostel was quite rude to me when we first met, calling me a "clumsy ass" when the water that I was boiling spilled over and grumbled how I wouldn't clean it up. I was fairly shocked at this. The wife was considerably more hospitable and helpful, always willing to answer a question, or do whatever else that was needed, but did not seem to care much about my story with her husband. When I arrived, the maids were ostensibly cleaning the room (#6). They didn't return, so I thought they were finished. But there was still defecate in the dorm toilet. When I asked the maid about it, she seemed to shrug it off. The dorm toilet does not do a good job of removing feces, even with multiple flushes. It's not a pleasant thing to come upon after a long trip or a long day. The room was extremely hot and not well ventilated, even with the fan. And the beds consist of mattresses on pieces of plywood that I was fairly certain were going to break (but luckily, did not, despite the creaking). If it is all you can get in terms of hostels, go for it, but I imagine there have to be much better options in Puerto Iguazu.  , USA ()