Ca' Venezia

How is Ca' Venezia rated on other websites?
Ca' Venezia Reviews from the Web
5   Stellar Hostel Experience in Venice Stayed for 2 nights in a mixed room with 6 other students. Good bathroom which was restocked daily. Excellent host who gave very good recommendations on what to do/see in Venice. For a hostel, can't expect anything better in the city. Excellent service, clean beds and great views from the rooftop. Do expect a number of stairs getting to your room (we stayed on what seemed like the 5th floor). A grocery store is around the corner so got to grab bottles of water at a fraction of what was sold by vendors in the city.  ()
2   Fairly cheap for area, but noisy. Bad layout of the hostel. I recently stayed here for 5 nights. It was a good hostel in terms of location, and the management was very helpful when I had questions or concerns. However, it was too noisy. I think that the big problem in my dorm room (on the 5th floor) was that right outside the dormitory is a common area, and kitchen as well. This made having any quiet in the dorm when people are around virtually impossible. Yes, there is an office on the first floor and also a small common area where people can hang out, but of course it is not practical or desirable to be going up and down 5 flights of stairs. Thus, I think that the layout for this hostel is kind of lousy, and would not stay here in the future for this reason.  , age 59, USA ()
1   Worst hostel ever! I've traveled all over the world but have never experienced such poor service as I did at this hostel. The owner is not to be trusted. One of the room-mates politely asked about why our room had no air-con when all the others had and we had paid for it. The owner yelled at him, told him to shut-up and then threatened him. On another note, 2 girls experienced what could be considered as sexual harassment. The owner cooked a huge dinner for everyone in the hostel on our last night -- everyone except those who has asked about air-con. Cannot believe this hostel has such a high rating, do not stay here!  ()
5   Wonderful place to stay! Ca'Venezia is ideally located, clean and exceptionally well run! Amran is a great host who really caters for the needs of his guests. The showers are hot, beds comfy, and towels and linen provided. The kitchens are relatively well equipped. The price is a bit steep, but that seems to be the case for most hostels in Venice. I would definitely recommend this hostel as it made my time in Venice even more lovely.  , age 23, Netherlands ()
3   Nice Place It is a very central place close to San Marco, and for the costs in Venice it is really worth. I was vary happy I have been receptionated in my native language and the guy was very intended to make have a good time in the City. Otherwise there is no breakfast.  , Brasil ()
5   Fantastic spa vacation The staff was fantastic, a great warm welcome upon arrival, helpful with all my needs & questions. Quick response to any issues and resolved. Its a small intimate boutique hotel with limited spa services but what they had was enough for my stay. Great location for walking to attractions. Not quite soundproof but what hotels in Italy are since I have been traveling. I would definitely stay there on my next visit. Again the entire staff made my stay in Verona.  , Canada ()
4   Good place to stay It's a nice accommodation to stay. It is not far away from San Marco. There is a kitchen and the supermarket is not far away. The possibility to cook is great because food is really expensive in Venice. Emmanuel is a very friendly guy. There are air condition in the rooms so you can sleep well. The beds are comfortable. The only criticism is that the room on the first floor is really dark and I think it is not really cozy. But it doesn't matter because everything else is nice.  , Germany ()
1   BEDBUGS!!!!!!! BEDBUGS!!!!!!! We got bedbugs when we stayed here and it was not a pleasant experience!!!! The manager refused to believe our claim, even after showing him the bites, smears, and an actual bug. Then he wouldn't give us a full refund until we made him call the owner. Worst experience ever!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I am fairly certain he was trying to convince us it was just misquotes (even giving us bug spray, not repellant, to put on our beds) so that he could wait to fix the problem after we left and avoid giving us our money back. If I was him, I would have apologized profusely, but that was not the case at all! We were left with no place to stay, itchy bites, and ruined clothes and luggage! Do not stay here!!!  , United States ()