Huangshan Bed & Breakfast

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Huangshan Bed & Breakfast" at Hubian Cun.)

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, Anhui Province, China
29.731943, 118.347924 (accuracy not guaranteed)
+86-559-2585286/+86-13905594053/13855943174
0086---559--2528609

How is Huangshan Bed & Breakfast rated on other websites?

Great and funny hospitality at Steven's house!
Steven and his wife are very nice people! He picked me at the train station with his fantastic e-bike-truck late in the evening, took me again with his scooter as I came back very late from the mountain on the following day and brought me to the bus I needed to go to my next station. His wife can cook delicious vegetarian dishes, I am very thankful for that too! Steven has a perfect english, which he learnt on his own and expresses himself in a really humourous way, so that you just obey to what he tells you to do! I absolutely recommend this address to anybody going to climb the HuangShan.
Laetitia
Age 35, France
2015-10-05

Steven is the best host you could ask for
I stayed at Huangshan B&B with two of my friends about a year ago, and recently remembered that I never wrote him a review. It may seem odd that someone would care enough to write a review about a place a year after staying there, but if you knew Steven and Huangshan B&B, you would understand. My two friends and I spent 7 weeks all over Asia, staying at over a dozen different places. Steven was, by far, the best host we had during the trip. He is a former guide on Huangshan, where he hiked the mountains as part of his job for decades. He's an intelligent and generally good person, and will give you the best advice regarding the hike you could possibly get. He actually sat down with us and helped us plan out our entire day surrounding the hike, telling us the best points the interest and which routes were the best to take. We had our own private room in his house, where his wife cooked us incredible food. He picked us up for free at the bus station when we first arrived, and then dropped us off for free when we left (though he let us know that wasn't a normal service offered, I'm not sure how true that was). He offered us everything we needed, and told us everything we needed to know. On top of that, he's just a rad guy.
Tyler
Age 23, USA
2015-08-26

Very nice and clean, extraordinary service
I stayed here with a friend some days ago and I can only recommend this place. Even though its really not expensive, the rooms are pretty and very clean, same for the bathrooms. But what makes this place special is its owner, Steven. His English is good, he knows literally everything about Huangshan (he is a local and a former tourist guide), he is an honest man -- and he seems to be seriously determined to offer his guests nothing less than the best service in the whole city. You will know what I mean when you meet him. He spends all his time to care about his guests, pick them up or walk them somewhere personally, answer all questions, give good advices and arrange practically everything you need/want. He managed to make us feel like we were his one and only guests, even though the house was full. Again, I totally recommend this place. There are many hostels/hotels in Huangshan, and many may be good, but this kind of service you will find only here.
Bela
Age 32, Germany
2013-07-13
  Steven and his family are excellent hosts. The hostel is very clean and comfortable and everyone is made to feel welcome. Steven is very helpful, organising tours to the local villages and the mountains, and his drivers are friendly and reliable. Everything is reasonably priced and his cooking is excellent! I can't recommend this hostel highly enough.
Amy
(UK)
2007-04-19
  Most pleasant stay. Very clean, delicious meals, Steven and his wife are very, very nice and extremely helpful. Steve speaks excellent English. Great showers (clean towels and linen). He makes very good suggestions without pushing. Minutes from downtown. Offered cheaper and more interesting options for visiting sites which were excellent. Quiet setting with traditional\antique furniture (living room). Played Mah Jong and had great fun meeting fellow travelers.
mfberth@hotmail.com